A Purpose

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Purpose

Post  King on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:30 am

The camera shows The Order standing backstage. Faren Height is sitting on a stack of supply boxes. Jeff Monson is standing in front of him, keeping Faren out of sight from anyone passing through the backstage area. Patch and Nolan stands on each side of Faren, covering him even more.
-
Nolan: You can not be serious boss! If we don't destroy them soon then they will always see us as a joke
-
Patch: No, the boss is right Nolan, we will take it easy and play along with what they throw at us. We keep together and keep knocking down every obstacle until it is just us! The Rumble is just around the corner. With all of us participating there's no way we will be stopped.
-
Jeff: Plan? Why isn't the plan just to go out and destroy everyone?
-
Patch: We have tried that before Jeff, it does not work that way. We need to remain calm and do this step by step. If we want to keep order around here we need to give people a reason to believe in The Order, right boss?
-
As the camera finally gets a better view of Faren Height, he is seemingly more focused in his thoughts than the conversation around him. He is looking around the room as his legs sway in the air
-
Patch: Boss?
-
Faren Height: Yeah yeah, whatever
-
Nolan: Anything bothering you boss?
-
Faren Height: No, just thinking. Keep talking.
-
Patch: Anyways... So tonight we will take out Repo before...
-
Faren Height: After
-
Patch: hm, after the match. We can be more than sure that Faren wins the match quickly and then we take Repo out for good. His run here has been lasting longer than it should.
-
Nolan: Speaking of old people who have stayed around longer than they should...
-
With a simple nod, Nolan brings everyones attention to the wrestler just walking by.
It is no one other than King, wearing his black leather jacket. As Faren Height notices King, a glimpse appears in his eyes and he jumps up from his seat and runs towards King

-
Faren Height: How Lovely!
-
King stops walking and turns around. Seeing Faren puts a confusing facial expression on King's face
-
King: Can I help you?
-
Faren Height: No, no. I just saw you passing by and thought that an exchange of words could take place. You see, I have seen you a lot and I really think you could be a good contribution to my team
-
King takes a look at the men behind Faren, shakes his head then looks back at Faren.
-
King: No thanks man. I already have a team, and it's the best team any wrestler could wish for. I got every single fan out there on my side! And together we are unstoppable
-
Jeff, Nolan and Patch bursts out in laughter. Suprising both King and Faren Height.
-
Jeff: The fans are your team? Hah! You sound even more stupid than your name
-
King: Do you want to try it out? I don't have a match today anyways?
-
Jeff Monson starts walking up to King, but gets stopped by Faren. Faren Height has put his umbrella in the way of Jeff Monson
-
Faren Height: Don't mind him, some people tend to ask for more than they can chew.
Anyways, I see your point King. But I really think you should reconsider my proposal...

-
King: Get this straight Faren. I don't like you or your little group there. There is less honor shared between all of you than most wrestlers out there. You can keep taking in new people to your group, but that won't change what's fundamentally wrong with it
-
Faren Height: And whats that?
-
King: It is you Faren. Being the leader of a group is more than just getting them to follow your orders. Your orders needs a purpose. Without a purpose, you will just lead them all to their slow demise. And trust me, we all would rather want it to go as fast as removing a bandaid.
You guys have been lurking around without a real purpose for far too long

-
King shakes his head one more time before walking away, the camera focuses on Faren Heigh as anger appears on his face. The camera slowly fades away
-
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top