Alleviate (anywhere in the show, mentions LND feudmates, as per usual)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alleviate (anywhere in the show, mentions LND feudmates, as per usual)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:53 am

Alyssa, Tom, and Zack are seen in their locker room at the same time once more, but unlike their past celebratory sightings, Zack and Tom can be seen; Tom is sitting on a bench, and Zack leaning against a wall, both awkwardly looking towards Alyssa, who is visibly upset.
-
Zack: "So uh... Alyssa. We should discuss things as a group tonight."
-
Alyssa turns to look towards Zack, and her brow furrows in anger.
-
Alyssa: "And what do you mean by that exactly, Zack? You think that I wanted to lose my title to Rachel a few days ago?"
-
Zack shakes his head, and sighs. Instead of attempting to interrupt her, he decides to let her continue to blow off steam.
-
Alyssa: "The answer's obvious. She managed to defeat me, she managed to win two matches against me. She managed to get into my head, she managed to get the Queen of Carnage Championship.

I... failed us."

-
Zack silently nods, not feeling the need to pile any more blame onto her, but suddenly, the third member of Legends Never Die speaks up.
-
Tom: "Losing... losing isn't the problem, Alyssa. It's more so the fact that recently... recently you haven't been acting as if this is a team."
-
Zack: "Tom..."
-
Tom and Alyssa stare at one another, ignoring their elder's attempt at moving past the issue.
-
Alyssa: "...

He's right, Zack. Recently I've barely been trying to look towards either of you for advice or words of encouragement. I even directly went to Emelie and Dom to discuss Rachel and Anna."

-
The tag team champions look at one another awkwardly as Alyssa trails off, her faced twisted into one of shame.
-
Tom: "Look... we get it, making deals with the devil are necessary. It's just that... we'd just like it if you'd bring it up to us if you were about to go talk to them or somebody else next time, okay?
-
Tom sighs, and then stands up from his sitting position, and drags his Carnage Tag Team Championship out of his bag.
-
Zack: "Yeah, just a little forewarning next time would be fine. We've let the power of being champions go to our head a bit, and we've let the ego get between us as a unit."
-
He walks over to Alyssa, and places a gentle hand on her shoulder.
-
Zack: "Look, it's only a matter of time before you become champion again. You're gonna take the title back, no matter if it's Rachel or Anna or Emelie who's champion then. Believe me, you have what it takes to be champion, Alyssa."
-
Alyssa looks up towards Zack, and smiles...

They then look towards Tom Midas, who is seated once more, and polishing his CiR Tag Team Championship, meticulously attempting to remove every molecule of grime off of it.

He looks up to the two staring towards him, and shrugs.

-
Tom: "Look, Alyssa's not dumb, she knows what she knows. She can read situations, she's probably "the" brains of this whole shindig, so we don't need to throw a pity party, guys.

Look to the future... Alyssa, get your championship back at the end of this season.

Zack, get ready for our match against The Family at the PPV too, I don't want one of your rusty wheels giving out on me during the match."

-
Zack chuckles, and shakes his head at Tom's joke.
-
Zack: "You're one to talk, Tom. You have a match next week against Dom on Infamy. Try not to get yourself hurt too bad without me there."
-
Tom mockingly laughs, which causes Zack to let out a genuine one of his own, causing Tom to roll his eyes in exasperation.
-
Tom: "Sincerely though, Zack. Dom's gonna be thankful it's not a title match next Wednesday, because if it was, I'd have twice the titles to polish. You might even need to help me, least you could do after you blew your shot, right?"
-
It's now Zack's turn to be annoyed, and he grumbles as he walks back to his wall and leans against it, in an attempt to be apathetic.

All this elicits from his friends are loud belly laughs.

-
Zack: "Haha, you sure are funny, Mr. Canada."
-
Tom gasps in mock exasperation.
-
Tom: "Zack! You're even starting to sound like Dom, only talking about where I was born!

You might have been around for the American Revolution, gramps, but you don't need to hold as much of a grudge as you apparently do."

-
Zack rolls his eyes and pushes off from his wall.
-
Zack: "We don't have a match tonight, so I'm gonna go ahead and head home for the night, you can stay and practice your comedy routine, Midas."
-
Alyssa grins at the playful verbal sparring that Tom and Zack are having, but she stands up as well.
-
Alyssa: "I should probably head off for the night as well, should probably go ahead and start brainstorming game plans for my rematch.
-
Tom: "Cya Alyssa"
-
Alyssa nods, and walks out of the room.

Zack lingers for a moment, looking at Tom.

-
Zack: "Beer's where it usually is. You should really unwind a bit right now. It's pretty apparent you've got a stick shoved up somewhere the sun don't shine."
-
Tom barely tilts his head in a nod to Zack, who then exits the room moments later wordlessly.

The camera pans inwards to Tom as he resumes polishing his tag title, but seconds before the feed fades to black, a slight frown can be seen forming on his face.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top