Only Jokes. (mentions Jimmy + Jay, Henri + Eliza_

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only Jokes. (mentions Jimmy + Jay, Henri + Eliza_

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:32 am

Anna can be seen backstage eating a slice of pizza at the concessions stand, as Steven just shakes his head.
-
Steven: "You're gonna regret that slice in the morning, Anna."
-
Anna looks to Steven and shrugs cautiously, making sure not to let an ounce of the pizza slip from her grasp.
-
Anna: "Future me can blame past me. Present me's content, though. In any case, it's not like I have a match to look forward to tonight to get ready for."
-
Steven sighs, but motions for Anna to walk with him and after taking one more glance at the pizza, Anna obliges.
-
Steven: "Look, I'm sure you'll have another match soon, Anna. Not everybody can fight every week."
-
Anna: "Says the guy who's booked to fight two weeks in a row."
-
Steven shrugs innocently as Anna takes another bite out of her pizza.
-
Steven: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. All that jazz."
-
Anna: "Why do you only speak in clichés when I'm around, Steven?"
-
Steven looks towards Anna and laughs.
-
Steven: "You're the only one that puts up with them, Rookie."
-
Steven turns around a corner, and Anna follows closely behind. With one last bite, she finishes off her pizza, throwing the crust into a garbage can as they walk by.
-
Anna: "You'd think you'd be more thankful towards me then, "Sensei" Why."
-
Steven grins at the moniker, causing Anna to groan. This, in turn, leads to Steven letting out a chuckle.
-
Steven: "Oh, I'm glad someone puts up with me and my humor, Anna. That being said, do you have any idea where we're going right now?"
-
Anna shakes her head, to which Steven raises an eyebrow.

With the eyebrow raise, Anna let's out an audible gasp, and then a groan.

-
Anna: "I'm turning around if you force me to sit through you and King making literary puns again."
-
Steven frowns as he glances back at Anna.
-
Steven: "Firstly, I'm outraged that you would insinuate that the team of Steven King is only about making puns about that guy from Maine whose name is the same.

Secondly, no, he's not the individual I plan on speaking with tonight."

-
Anna decides against continuing the topic of Steven King and addressed Steven's second point.
-
Anna: "So it's Henri?

I assume that's because you plan on discussing your tag match with him against Jimmy and Jay, right?"

-
Steven nods as they take another turn in the large and daunting space that is the backstage area of CiR.
-
Anna: "But... Why?"
-
Steven: "That's my name, don't wear it out."
-
Anna gives Steven a hard punch to his right shoulder as he says this, to which he rubs his shoulder, not letting the grin slip from his face however.
-
Steven: "Yeah, I deserved that.

As it pertains to talking to Henri, he knows more about this Jay fellow than I do. Even if he is a "Pretty Big Deal". Discussing strategy with an ally, a friend, isn't wrong, is it?"

-
Anna: "I guess... but why bring me along?"
-
Steven shrugs.
-
Steven: "Eliza's a nice lady...

Maybe a little bit of her will rub off on you...

-
He turns around and manages to avoid getting hit in the shoulder again, just barely. They continue walking once Steven is sure Anna will not hit him again
-
Steven: "Yeesh, it was a joke, Anna. The actual answer is you need to know there's never room for downtime in the life of a wrestler. If there is, you're doing something wrong."
-
Anna: "You must be fun at parties, huh?"
-
Steven comes to a stop in front of a door, and speaks in a deliberate monotone.
-
Steven: "Strange thing is, I don't get invited to many. How weird...

Anyway, I'm serious. Bloodshed is a different beast than any promotion you've been in before, Anna. Just be aware of that."

-
She nods, and the duo proceed to walk into what can be presumed to be Henri's locker room as the screen fades to black.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Only Jokes. (mentions Jimmy + Jay, Henri + Eliza_

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:33 am

feel free to start/do an rp set a while after this if you want featuring the crew if ya want, Henri.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top