Post 150th Hangover

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post 150th Hangover

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:22 pm

The camera cuts to the back, where Bayou Gator is going around singing "Oh Canada" loudly! He suddenly stops and looks to his left
-
Gator: *hiccup* Happy Canada Day *hiccup*! You got any more red to wear? I think I lost mine? Ouu, how about whiskey?
-
The camera frame widens a bit more to reveal Shane Brady standing there and staring at Bayou Gator, absolutely dumbfounded
-
Shane: What is wrong with you? It's July 2nd, like the middle of the day on July 2nd, Canada Day is over!
-
Gator: It's still July 1st somewhere!
-
Shane: *Clearly frustrated* If you didn't have a match coming up, I'd think this was funny...
-
Gator: But, you're not that funny!
-
Shane: What are you even saying to me right now!? Get your *censored* together and go get cleaned up! This is actually unacceptable! I partied pretty hard last night too, but guess what, I didn't keep drinking to avoid a hangover. I woke up, drank a Gatorade, popped an Aspirin and sucked it up! I'm not going to even entertain this anymore.
-
Shane whistle loudly as two men in black appear out of nowhere and pick up Gator
-
Gator: Seriously bro!?
-
Shane: Seriously! Now, make sure he's ready to fight please gents!
-
The two men carry off Bayou Gator and as the camera fades out, Shane Brady aggressively brushes his face and grunts
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top