The Infamous One (infamy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Infamous One (infamy)

Post  Shane Brady on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:19 pm

Heathens (W.O.L.V.E.S. edit) by Twenty One Pilots and Krumbsnatcha plays on the CarnageTron
Dom Jones is greeted to the stage by a chorus of boos. He's in his all black suit and white tie with the CiR Purity Championship hanging around his neck.

-
As he walks down the ramp he taunts the fans and spots an LND sign. He approaches the fan and points at the championship, yells something inaudible at the fan and reaches into his pocket and grabs a lighter. Before the fan can react, he lights the sign on fire, laughs and slides into the ring. He stands there watching security stomp out the sign before grabbing a microphone from a stagehand and beginning to speak.
-
Dom: You see that?! That right there, is what I think of LND as a tag team. They to be burned and stomped out.
However, I will say this time and time again. Traitor, I see more in you. I see the nationalism in you, that you try so hard to avoid, so hard to bury deep enough to team with that no talent American. For what reason, I don't know. Maybe it's for the gold?
That can't be right because you do carry the team. Maybe it's because you actually like him as a person?
Odd but sure, let's go with that. You call him and Alyssa your family right? Well I'm here to tell you, there's only room for one family, The Family, in this company. I don't care if I have to take you kicking and screaming but you WILL join us. If we have to destroy you, we will.
Even though, I'm pretty sure one of you has their foot halfway out the door.

-
Now I don't need you to waste your energy and come out here. I'm pretty much done with the slander anyways and I'm sure you're preparing for the beating you're going to receive here. I'm just going to address what I actually came out here for.
First, I want to remind all of you fools that I am this brand! I run this show now and forever and this is my championship, this show's championship, something I will make legendary. Secondly...*Dom cracks a smile but composes himself before speaking* I want to say *censored* Independence Day!

-
The crowd goes into a frenzy as the Canadian continues his rant
-
And finally, I would just like to announce that at Survive & Conquer, we will dominate the entire show! That includes the Carnage Rumble, which obviously will result in one of us winning! There is no doubt in my mind about that.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get dressed now.
-
Dom drops the mic and leaves the ring. He walks to the back but not before pointing and laughing at the fan who's sign he had just destroyed minutes ago
-
The camera fades to black
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum