CiR: Infamy Vahn Vs Mister N Part 4: The voices of the Institute

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CiR: Infamy Vahn Vs Mister N Part 4: The voices of the Institute

Post  Vahn on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:49 am

The CarnageTron would reveal the Parking Lot as a white stretch limousine would slowly drive in and halt at a free parking space. Three masked men dressed in black tuxedos,  black pants and black leather shoes would come out of the limousine. Each one of these masked men wore a different color mask. One had a red mask, another had a blue mask and last one had a green mask. These men would then look around before one of them let out a grunt and a fourth person would get out of the limousine. The fourth person seems to have long straight hair and wearing a white tuxedo, white pants and white shoes. The person long straight hair covered the person face as the camera was not able to get a good look at this person before the three masked men covered the fourth person and as they would began shoving and pushing the cameras away to avoid them from seeing the fourth person. Bex was at the parking attempting to get an interview.
-
Bex: Are you a new group?
-
At this mention did the group of four stop before the fourth person responded
-
??? : No, we are apart of the Institute.
-
The two masked men blocking the camera would make a small way as a person stepped out. A 5.10' woman with straight long black hair covering one side of her face, and wearing a white tuxedo, white pants and white shoes.
-
Bex: Since you are part of the Institute are you here to assist Vahn and Mister White in their crusade against Mister N? and also what is your name?
-
The woman would pat her chin for a few moments before speaking up
-
??? : Hmm so you don't recognize me Bex?
-
Bex would stare oddly at this woman before replying back to her.
-
Bex: No I don't recognize you in fact one might say this is the first time we have even met.
-
??? : Maybe so but when my colleague said CIR needed to understand about the voices of the Institute I really thought he had previously tried to explain it but then again he might have not explained the situation clear enough. I am one of the voices of the Institute and I am known as Mister White.  
-
Bex: But aren't you a woman?
-
Mistress White: You must be one of those people that gets caught up with gender identifiers...you may call me Miss no wait that would heavily imply that I am married to Mister White....Hmm Call me Mistress White.
-
Bex: Okay umm Mistress White what do you mean the voices of the Institute?
-
Mistress White: When my colleague explained some time back that the Institute utilized many voices and that he was just one of them, we thought Mister N would understand but apparently he didn't in fact when he threaten to send my colleague to the hospital we found it ...well hilarious but then Vahn came out without supervision and accepted the fight and for that we actually thanked Mister N for his words and the sudden rejolt of life of into Vahn.
-
Bex: Okay Mistress White, if you are not here to assist umm Mister White and Vahn. Why are you here?
-
Mistress White: It has come to the attention of the Institute that Vahn has acquired an item that was sealed in the Institute storage facility.
-
Bex: Oh! you mean Mister Nicestick?
-
Mistress White: My sweet sweet dear such a thing is very dangerous in the hands of  Vahn.
-
Bex: If it was in the inside a storage facility how did Vahn managed to get it?
-
Mistress White: Now that is the reason why I am here. My agents and I are here to conduct an investigation to discover how Vahn got his hands on that item. Make sure you record this...  okay... if we discover whoever it is that took the item out of the storage facility and brought it to Vahn... and when I mean whoever that includes if we discover someone from CIR was involved...The Consequences will be very dire.
-
Bex: But why?
-
Mistress White: Now that is a secret. Now unlike my colleague, I wish to reward you for your....investigative reporting.
-
Bex: Reward? Why?
-
Mistress White: Now dear didn't your mother ever said about never looking a gift horse in the mouth. The reward will be an exclusive interview with Vahn. You can ask all the dying question CIR wishes to know.
-
Bex: Thats actually pretty generous of you.
-
Mistress White: Consider it a reward for all your hard work dear, now if you will excuse me. My agents and I have work to do.
-
As the four would then walk away from Bex earshot before Mistress White said out loud to her agents.
-
Mistress White: She is such a cute sweetheart. Make sure to remind me to get her telephone number when we are done.
-
As the one of the masked men just grunted while the other two just nodded as the CarnageTron blacked out.
Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top