Interview Interrupted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview Interrupted

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:02 pm

The cameras are backstage where we see Candice Witt standing in the interview area with a microphone.
-
-
Candice Witt: Please welcome my guest at this time: Sammy South.
-
Sammy South walks onto the set and smiles at Candice. Sammy is in his gear, as he is in action later tonight.
-
-
Candice Witt: Sammy tonight might be the biggest match of your career. You are facing the CiR World Heavyweight Champion Jimmy James in the main event of Infamy. What are your thoughts about this upcoming match?
-
Sammy South: I’m excited to say the least. Jimmy is at the top of the mountain and it is the goal of any person in this business to get the championship he is holding now. I want to one day have that, and with a victory over him I would…
-
Sammy is cut off by a loud noise behind him, he turns around and Jimmy James comes storming into the interview area.
-
-
Jimmy James: Candice, what the hell? I told you to set an interview for me so I could announce that the VIP Zone is returning this Sunday on Bloodshed.
-
Candice Witt: Jimmy, you asked me to do so like 30 minutes ago. Sammy set this up on Monday.
-
Jimmy James: What?! But I’m the CiR World Heavyweight Champion! I’m important, unlike this fool.
-
Sammy South: Fool? I’m Sammy South, one half of The Life Partners.
-
Jimmy James: Yeah, I know. Repo and you run around and have a problem with The Order right now. They even beat you down so bad that you had to miss Bloodshed this last Sunday. That never happens to me.
-
Sammy South: Well you might just have it happen to you tonight.
-
Jimmy James: Okay little man. I’ll see you out there. Candice, remember… VIP Zone this Sunday. I want Steven Why and Rated RS out there.
-
Jimmy walks off the set as Sammy and Candice watch him leave. The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top