Hot Dog [Infamy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot Dog [Infamy]

Post  King on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 pm

The CarnageTron turns on, showing Patch and Nolan in the backstage cafeteria
-
Nolan seems to be focused on eating a hot dog. Patch is sitting in front of him, looking disgusted as Nolan keeps dripping the toppings on his hot dog.

-
Patch: Can you stop eating like an animal
-
Nolan: Oh shut up, just because you don't eat meat, stop getting all preachy
-
Patch: It's not the fact that you are eating meat that's bothering me, it's the fact that you spill more than you eat
-
Nolan: That is the best way to eat food Patch! Let it drip let it rain! And do your very best to get as much as possible before it drops down
-
Patch: After saying that, you dare to disagree with me calling you an animal?
-
Nolan: Eating plants does not make you more of a human than it makes you a rabbit
-
Patch: Call me a rabbit, call me a brachiosaurus, it does not matter. Most of your food is on the table
-
Nolan, in an act of defiance, lets his hand slide on the table, picking up the dripped sauce and toppings, and shoves it in his mouth
-
Patch: Oh *censored*! What the hell was that! You can't just *censored* eat like that!
-
Nolan: That tastes great man
-
Patch: Let's never talk about this again shall we, get prepared for your match instead, you shouldn't eat before a match.
-
Nolan looks at Patch with a serious expression on his face. He opens his mouth slowly, but instead of speaking, he gives out a loud burp. Patch facial expression instantly shows disgust as he stands up and walks away. The camera zooms in on Nolan's face as he whispers
-
Nolan: Bang
-
The CarnageTron turns black
-
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum