The VIP Zone: The Return!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The VIP Zone: The Return!

Post  Jimmy James on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:44 am

The ring is covered in a red carpet and two black leather couches are placed inside the ring. A coffee table made completely from glass is in the middle of the ring with an ice bucket with champagne and glasses on it, in between the two couches.
“Without Me” by Eminem begins to play on the sound system as the CiR World Heavyweight Champion, “The A-Lister,” Jimmy James appears on the stage. Jimmy has the CiR World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, blue rimmed wayfarer sunglasses, and a black suit with a blue tie. Jimmy holds onto his championship as he walk down the ramp and into the ring.
Jimmy places his championship on the table; while he begins pouring his own glass of champagne.

-
Jimmy James: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to… THE VIP ZONE!
-
The crowd boos while Jimmy looks at them through his blue wayfarer sunglasses.
-
Jimmy James: I am your host of this here show. I am the CiR World Heavyweight Champion... “The A-Lister”… Jimmy James!
-
Jimmy does a little golf clap for himself while the crowd continues to boo.
-
Jimmy James: Now sit down, relax, and enjoy this glimpse because this is the closest you will get to see on the other side of the curtain between the VIP Zone and you.
Now it has been nearly two years since the VIP Zone was last in CiR and I wanted it to return in a big way! Last time we were here we had my opponent for Survive & Conquer... so I'm doing it again! My guests tonight are my opponents at Survive & Conquer in a few weeks. You can come at any time you two... so please welcome Steven Why and the Annihilation Champion Rated RS!

Last edited by Jimmy James on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The VIP Zone: The Return!

Post  Jimmy James on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 am

@Tom Midas @Rated RS

Whoever wants to go first, go ahead.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated RS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:05 am

-Camera Zooms in on the Bloodshed arena
-
Before you judge me
-
Check yourself before you judge me, hey
-
Things could get ugly
-
Next time you might not be so lucky
-
What you want from me?
-
What these wrestlers want from me?
-
Listen "Don't mess with me", hey
-
Think twice before you mess with me
-
Rated walks down the ramp as the crowd boos
-
Rated is wearing black jean, with black top and a pair of black reebok's
-
Rated enters the ring and faces Jimmy
-
Rated lifts both his titles
-
Rated: Jimmy it's nice to see you all dressed up and showing off all you got. You know this is a VIP zone and you dress your way and I do not really give a (censored) so I wear the first thing I found. I just hope Why doesn't show up in Victoria's Secret.
-
Rated: Jimmy I'm going to make this very quick. You just can't beat me, on Omega which was suppose to be your show it turned into the Rated Rs show now Bloodshed all everyone talks about how at Survive and Conquer your going to lose your title. Behind this fancy set, behind your fancy attire you know your reign is coming to a end. Now watch me end it.
-
Rated the bottle of champagne and dumps it on the ring floor.
-
Rated smiles and takes a seat

Last edited by Rated RS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:07 am

Jimmy James: Well... no surprise you are out here first. You do like to talk a lot.
Sir, another bottle please.

-
Jimmy snaps his fingers and a person at ringside walks from the timekeeper's area with another bottle of champagne. The man hands it to Jimmy, who places it into the ice bucket. Jimmy turns to Rated and smiles.
-
Jimmy James: If you didn't want any, you should have just said so. You never knew... Steven might want to get some free drinks.
-
Jimmy chuckles to himself, even wiping fake tears. However, Rated and the crowd aren't amused.
-
Jimmy James: Now Rated, you are correct. I do have a difficult time beating you. It's a hard pill to swallow with you being the egotistical maniac you are. Plus, you are carrying around a championship that I helped rebuild nearly two, three years ago and a championship that you are only holding because I had it revived.
You see, Rated, I do somewhat respect your abilities in this ring and I somewhat respect your drive, but do I fully respect you?
Ehh... no. Do I like you?
Ehh... no. Not like I'm the only one.

-
You see Rated, I don't care if you walk down to this ring looking like the WNBA's most recent reject because that championship on the table shows that this is my ring and that I run the show. Those two on your shoulder show that you are, for one, one of the top guys in this company and, secondly, stuck living in the past because you aren't THE top guy anymore.
-
But lets carry on... I know he is not waiting patiently, I know he is eager to get out here. Please welcome my second guest: Steven Why!
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:05 am

The Red Hot Chili Pepper's Californication begins to play over the speakers on the entrance ramp, and Steven Why walks out onto the top of said ramp, notably not bothering to wear his ring gear out to the the interview, instead choosing to wear a pair of jeans that have seen quite a fair amount of wear and tear, and a Rated RS t-shirt. On top of the t-shirt, however, is his usual leather vest.
-
Jake: "Seems like Rated has a fan in Steven, who'd have thought? Or is he trying to get into his opponent's head?
-
Stan: "If he knew what was good for him, it'd be sincere. Rated is one of the greatest talent's in CiR, no the business today! It'd be best to not try and be "cute" before a match against him."
-
Steven rolls into the ring, making note to avoid the wet spot in the carpet caused by Rated's spilling of the champagne.

First, surprisingly enough, he looks towards Rated.

-
Steven: "Two things:

One, at least I keep myself in shape to look good in anything, Rated. Seems like you've put on a couple of pounds in the gut region.

Two, if you want to make another Victoria's Secret comment again, please do so while I'm withing 5 meters of you, so y'know, we can see what happens."

-
The crowd cheers as Steven turns towards Jimmy, who has a hand outstretched, and he proceeds to have a seat, placing his feet on the glass table.
-
Steven: "Oh, I'm sorry, am I being disrespectful?"
-
Steven lets out a fake gasp and takes his feet off the table, and places his right ankle on his left knee, and places his elbow on it. He ponders speaking for a moment, but then covers his lips with his index finger, and takes a few moments to think before speaking.
-
Steven: "What a shame. I know it must be difficult to have me, the only disrespectful man here, to come out last, huh? Probably thought I showed up late, Jimmy. But I do have a few things to say about what you said to our Canadian friend here."
-
He waves his hand in Rated's direction, not letting his eyes leave Jimmy's.
-
Steven: "Firstly, let me get this out of the way. I don't like him either.

Secondly, however... he kind of has a point. You haven't been able to defeat him.

And on that second point, have you ever been able to defeat me in a non tag team match...

And before you mention Cardinal Carnage, let me modify that to "have you ever beaten me when we were both at 100%?""

-
He scratches his head, and mimics being in deep thought. Afterwards, he shrugs nonchalantly and points a finger at Jimmy.
-
Steven: "Way I see it, you were scared of both Rated and I in the number one contender's match, and didn't want to fight either of us.

And instead of just swallowing the pill to fight whoever won, and hope you were able to break the streak... your ego *censored* you, dude.

Best laid plans, right?"

-
The camera turns to Jimmy James, who is growing angry, but allows Steven to continue speaking, and then to Rated, who's chuckling now.
-
Steven: "Ironic how you call Rated egotistical...

Well, he is, so you're not wrong I guess...

But it is ironic you're the one calling the kettle black, Mr. Pot."

-
Steven shrugs and chuckles lightly himself.
-
Steven: "Before you say anything, I don't hold any resentment for you cashing in at Cardinal Carnage, Jimmy. You took advantage of the situation, it was smart. I'm not gonna try to spin it any other way..."
-
Some in the crowd boo at the compliment, however light, direct towards Jimmy.
-
Steven: "Buuuuuuttt.... I can't say what happened during last season was of the same logic. You put the title on the line against me to try and stroke your ego, and then when you were going to lose, you chose to get yourself disqualified to retain. That, at least, was a cowardly action. You can't spin it any other way."
-
The crowd cheers at Steven's insults, and he stands up and stares down Jimmy, nearly face to face.
-
Steven: "I hope this champagne is of the alcoholic variety, seeing as you'll need it because there's only one constant in CiR.
-
He points to the crowd, who cheer, as he proceeds to frown and glance back to Jimmy, with a look of... sorrow? On his face.
-
Steven: "King Edge thought he was going to be champion forever.

Now he's not.

Rated thought he'd be at the top of OMEGA forever.

Now he's not.

You think you're gonna be the top guy, the face of Bloodshed, for a long while...

Here's a spoiler..."

-
Steven tilts his head to the left, and the crowd proceed to cream "You're not!". Steven lets a faint smile grow on his lips as Rated laughs louder as Jimmy raises the microphone to his lips.
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:43 am

Jimmy James: Shut up, Rated! You shut up!
-
Rated continues laughing while Jimmy grabs the glass of champagne on the table and chugs it down. Steven smiles as Jimmy finishes the drink. Jimmy takes a quick breather before pouring himself another glass, taking a sip, placing it back on the table, and grabbing the microphone again.
-
Jimmy James: We all just need to calm down. This is my show: The VIP Zone. You two are my guests, and I think we started off on the wrong foot to be honest. Please Steven, have a seat next to Rated.
-
Steven turns to Rated, who has completed his laughter and is now staring at Steven. Steven puts his hands up to show he means no harm, and sits next to Rated. Jimmy calms down a bit more and takes a seat on the other couch. He grabs his glass of champagne and takes another sip before setting it down.
-
Jimmy James: Man, that bottle is a lot stronger than the other one.
Anyway, you are both correct. I haven't beaten either of you in one-on-one action. I'm not scared, I'm being smart. These fans have seen Jimmy versus Rated and Jimmy versus Steven multiple times since Extreme Rewards V, and what better way to mix it up than a triple threat match between Jimmy, Rated, and Steven. You two think I'm worried...

-
Jimmy grabs the glass of champagne and chugs it again before placing it on the table.
-
Jimmy James: I'm not. I know you two like the back of my hands after this last year. I know how to beat you two!
-
He quickly grabs the bottle again and pours himself another glass, spilling some of it on the table. The CiR World Heavyweight Champion grabs two other glasses and places them on the table, before filling them with the champagne.
-
Jimmy James: Don't make me drink alone.
Yes, King Edge's reign ended. Yes, Rated terror over OMEGA ended.
I know my reign as CiR World Heavyweight Champion MIGHT end one day... but I know for one thing: it isn't going to be to either of you two.

-
Jimmy grabs the glass of champagne and, instead of taking a sip, leans back on the couch to get comfortable.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:27 am

-
Steven glances at the glass in front of himself, and then at Jimmy James.
-
Steven: "I don't drink Jimmy. You wanted an alcoholic here, shoulda invited your ex-gf... and before the annulment, my wife..."
-
He and Jimmy awkwardly laugh, and Steven just scratches the back of his head.
-
Steven: "Of course you know how to beat the both of us, Jimmy James. But knowing how to do something and actually being able to do something are two vastly different things."
-
He now runs his hand through his long, shoulder length hair, and then points to Rated and then himself.
-
Steven: "What I imagine you're gonna do, Jimmy, is let Rated and I fight it out, and then you're gonna pick up the scraps."
-
He turns to the crowd.
-
Steven: "Don't make definitive statements in wrestling, kids, but I'm sure Jimmy's going to try to outwit,outplay, and outlast Rated and I."
-
He nods to Jimmy, who has taken another sip from his glass.
-
Steven: "But this ain't Survivor, Richard Hatch. There isn't an immunity idol. There isn't a redemption island. Once you're kicked off the island, that's it."
-
The younger fans in the crowd look on in confusion, but some twenty-something fans in the crowd laugh at the references.
-
Steven: "I'm gonna be blunt in what I say next, Jimmy. I'm not going to throw this match.... but"
-
Steven tilts his head to Rated.
-
Steven: "If I have to make a choice during the match to stop one of you from winning, and watching the other win, it'd probably be Rated who gets the "W" as he'd say....

You'd say that right?"

-
Rated nods, letting out a grin.
-
Steven: "Point is, I take ever match seriously, Jimmy.

But I will risk my body to win the match.

I'm going to risk my life if it means you don't walk out as champion."

-
Steven's gaze narrows at Jimmy for a moment... before grinning, and calling Jake over.
-
Steven: "Since I don't drink, why don't you have my glass, bud?"
-
Jake looks up and smiles at Steven.
-
Steven: "I imagine having to deal with a difficult person every week is hard to do sober, I have to deal with two right now, but I have a feeling that things are about to get pretty interesting, heh."
-
Jake and Steven laugh, and as the former begins to walk back to the announcer's booth, he raises his glass to Steven Why.

As Steven takes a seat with a grin on his face next to Rated, the camera pans to the Annihilation and former OMEGA champion, who looks at Steven for a moment, before raising the microphone to his lips.

-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated RS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:42 pm

-
Rated thinks for a second
-
Rated: Jimmy I don't drink. If You wanted an alcoholic here, shoulda invited your ex-gf... and before the annulment Why's wife.
-
Both Jimmy and Why looked annoyed that Rated just repeated Why's line from before.
-
Rated: If you two wanted wanted to catch up on old times and have a (censored) measuring contest should have just left me backstage.
-
Rated turns to Why
-
Rated: Here's the thing Why. My run on top of Omega did not end cause I was beaten, it ended cause King decided he wanted to get paid. My run was ended by a wrestler it was ended by a GM. Also at Survive and Conquer I would be more than happy to let the two of you battle it out and then come in for the kill.
-
Rated stands up
-
Rated takes his shirt off and throws it out of the ring.
-
Rated is showing off his built pectoral muscles and six pack abs.
-
Rated: Why I also look good in everything but thank you for making me $10 richer.
-
Rated sits down again
-
Rated turns towards Jimmy
-
Rated: You think you can beat both myself and Why? You think your going to walk into survive and conquer and then walk out champion? Jimmy you got confidence but there's one thing you lack and that is the skill to back up that confidence. I got the biggest ego in the company if not the industry and the only reason why guys like King, Why and you come out here and admit that I am the future king is because I can back it up. Whatever I say I back it up. At survive and conquer I am going to put both you and Why through hell and back. At Survive and Conquer all everyone is going to talk about is how Rated forced both Why and Jimmy to take their games to the next level.
-
Rated picks up the bottle of champagne
-
Rated: I do not see this ending up in anything but a fight
-
Rated throws the bottle out of the ring smashing it
-
Rated: I do not you making the excuse you were drunk when you get your ass kicked tonight
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 am

-
Jimmy James: No excuses, eh?
-
Jimmy looks down at his drink and takes a sip. He doesn't drink it, but spits it out at Rated RS! Jimmy jumps up and hits Steven Why with a quick big boot, sending him to the mat. Rated gets up to wipe his eyes but Jimmy takes advantage before Rated fights back.
-
Jimmy James kicks Rated RS in the gut and applies a three-quarter face lock to him
Jimmy falls into a seated position and Rated RS's jaw is driven into Jimmy's shoulder executing The Heel Turn

-
Rated RS falls out the ring and Jimmy rises to his feet with a smile on his face. He quickly goes over to Steven Why and pulls him up.
-
Jimmy James kicks Steven Why in the gut and applies a three-quarter face lock to him
but Steven Why escapes and turns Jimmy around!

-
Steven throws punches at Jimmy, and another, and another, and continues to throw punches! Jimmy gets wobbly, and Steven runs and bounces off the ropes. But when he goes back, Jimmy grabs his championship and rolls out the ring.
-
Jake: Steven almost took Jimmy out right there!
-
Stan: Jimmy hit Rated because Rated was blinded, but Steven played opossum to trick Jimmy!
-
Steven taunts Jimmy by holding his fingers close together and saying "This close, Jimmy." Jimmy hugs his championship as he staggers up the ramp. The screen fades out.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top