The Docks (Carnage) (Mentions Kaleb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Docks (Carnage) (Mentions Kaleb)

Post  Morris Brown on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:12 am

The camera appears in the Carnage arena circling around showing off the fans in a sell out crowd.
-
Suddenly the lights go out and an air horn is heard around the arena. A spotlight is beamed in the middle of the ring.
-
Captain Smokey is above the ring being lowered down in the midst of the spotlight. He is standing on the base of a microphone stand while grasping the side of it
-
As Smokey reaches the ring he takes a step off of the microphone stand he is holding the microphone as he looks around the arena, he is greeted with boos. Smokey stays in the spotlight as he goes to speak
-
Cpt Smokey: If you don't mind, I'm not in the best of moods, so if you bottom feeders could have the audacity to please, shut your mouths!
-
The fans in the arena boo louder as Smokey shakes his head as he continues
-
Cpt Smokey: Speaking of audacity. Just where does Kaleb Konnely get off thinking he can interrupt my match last week? And cost my the match?
-
Smokey scratches his head while there is a positive reaction from the fans
-
Cpt Smokey: Let me, let you all in on a little secret. Kaleb, he's not a very wise man. And I like to call people wise guys, if they are deserving of it.
-
Smokey rolls his jaw
-
Cpt Smokey: However, he does not fall under the category. You see, if he didn't learn the first time. He probably won't learn the second time. Unfortunately, he is asking for it. And I'm going to have to teach him the second time.
-
Smokey runs his free hand through his dreadlocks
-
Cpt Smokey: Let me tell you a joke. Where do you take a sick boat?...... The docks.
-
Smokey smirks as the fans weakly boo his joke
-
Cpt Smokey: Now Kaleb on the other hand, he is not a boat. However, whenever I take him back to the wood shed, like I did before. He will be going back to the doctors. And hopefully this time his *censored* will stay away for good.
-
The fans in the arena start booing really loud and begin to chant "Smokey Sucks" repeatedly. Smokey looks shocked at the reaction and looks around the arena awaiting it to quiet
-
Cpt Smokey: You know, I would brag, I would boast some more. But, you won't believe me. So, just wait and I will prove it.
-
Smokey holds the microphone up and lets it drop to the ground. The spotlight goes out and all of a sudden the lights turn dark blue as Cocky by Andy Mineo begins to play.
-
Smokey makes his way out of the ring through the ropes and heads up the ramp towards the entrance
-
Smokey makes his way back through the curtain as the camera fades away
Morris Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Docks (Carnage) (Mentions Kaleb)

Post  Morris Brown on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:12 am

Heat & Feedback please
Morris Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top