Burn It Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burn It Down

Post  Jimmy James on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 am

EARLIER TODAY
A blonde woman is walking through the backstage area with bag over her shoulder. She is looking around at the signs and makes it to the locker rooms. She opens the door with the name “Hannah Burns” on it, looks around, and proceeds into the room. Hannah sets her bag down and unzips it, revealing her wrestling gear. Suddenly a knock on the door startles her.

-
-
Hannah Burns: Come in.
-
In walks Candice Witt with a microphone in hand.
-
-
Candice Witt: Hannah Burns, do you have time for an interview?
-
Hannah Burns: Sure.
-
Candice walks closer to Hannah and holds the microphone to her mouth.
-
Candice Witt: Hannah, tonight is a big night for you as you will be making your CiR debut against Akiza Rose. How excited are you?
-
Hannah Burns: I’m as excited as I’ll ever be. The sun is shining and I’ve finally made it to CiR. It’s been a long time coming, but I’m glad I’m finally here.
-
Candice Witt: With the experience that Akiza Rose has over you in front of such a big audience, do you think the pressure might get to you and let her get the victory?
-
Hannah Burns: I hope not! Haha… no Candice, I don’t. Akiza has been in CiR for a while, and I’m sure she would love to think that I’m going to be an easy victory for her. I’m here to fight and win. That’s what I’m planning on doing in that ring tonig…
-
Hannah stops midsentence and is looking at the door. Candice and the cameraman spot Akiza Rose standing in the doorway.
-
-
Akiza Rose: See you out there.
-
Akiza grabs the door handle and slowly closes it behind her, while laughing in the background. The camera and Candice turn back to Hannah.
-
Hannah Burns: Thanks for the interview, but I have a match to get ready for.
-
Candice nods and walks out of the shot. Hannah continues looking at the door as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top