Grow Complacent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grow Complacent

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:31 pm

The camera fades into the shot of Bex backstage, and standing next to her, Anna.
-
Bex: "I'd like to welcome my guest at this time, Anna!
-
Anna smiles to Bex, and then turns back to the camera.
-
Bex: "You're currently undefeated in CiR, with the most recent victory coming this past Wednesday on Infamy against Akiza Rose, do you have anything you want to say to your potential future opponents?"
-
Anna: "I don't really think I have much to say besides one simple thing to my future opponents...

Be wary. Don't think for a second I'm going to grow complacent, no matter if this streak goes from four to ten, to fifty, to one hundred.

Bring your best when you go against me, because I'm not going to "go easy on you" because you're a dainty wallflower.

-
Bex nods, and then motions off to her side, which the cameraman follows, and is a poster of the Survive and Conquer PPV, with Steven Why, Rated RS, and Jimmy James at the forefront.
-
Bex: "With all of that said, you don't have a match for the Survive and Conquer PPV yet, are you annoyed at not having recognition that you feel you deserve from management?"
-
Anna shrugs, and taps her right hand on her left.
-
Anna: "I've got all the time in the world to wait for my turn, Bex.

That being said, I have a feeling that I'm going to have a match at the PPV, even if unfortunately enough, it'll have been brought about by a misunderstanding."

-
Bex raises an eyebrow.
-
Bex: "You mean Emelie? You're facing The Family next week, though!"
-
Anna sighs, and rubs the back of her head.
-
Anna: "Don't forget the part where two of my tag team partners in that match are going to be the same stablemates as the other half of the tag team Rachel and I defeated last season. Who's to say they wont seek revenge for Alyssa on me?

I might be facing five opponents next week in a glorified handicap match, and King might not be able to help even the odds."

-
Bex knowingly places a hand on Anna's shoulder, to which the wrestler lets a small but wary smile form on her lips.
-
Bex: "You'll be able to handle it either way, Anna. And in any case, I'm pretty sure Tom and Zack have more of a hatred towards Dom and Bayou than you, that is, if they even do."
-
Anna: "Thanks Bex...

Now, not to be rude, but I have to head out now to go talk to Steven before he goes out to speak with Rated Rs and Jimmy James, so the interview will need to be cut a little short."

-
With that, Anna gives Bex a wave and walks out of the shot. Bex watches her leave for a moment, before turning to the camera with a  smile of her own.
-
Bex: "Anna, everyone!"
-
The feed fades to black as Bex continues to smile.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top