The new coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new coming

Post  Lyuboslav the Greatest on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Suddenly "Dragula" by Rob Zombie starts rocking and the crowd seems interested in seeing the person, who will walk out. A taller, muscular man in suit makes his way to the ring.

Jake:"Well, there it is. The newest member of CIR."

Stan:" He has some words for us, because I see him right  in front of me grabbing a microphone and  watching me with a furious eyes. I don't do anything to him, what's wrong?"

Jake :"Maybe this is smart strategy to show that he is not here to be beaten like a dog. Wait he has some words for us. Let's listen."

LtG with a smirk on his face watches consecutive the crowd, the commentators and with calm deep voice starts talking, putting his microphone right in front of his lips:

LtG: "Do you know me?"

The crowd doesn't answer.

Than with a little anger in his voice he again asks this question, but more loudly:

LtG:"DO YOU KNOW ME?"

After no answer from the crowd he starts sweating, his face gets redder andthis time he screams as he again asks this question.

LtG: "DO YOU KNOOOOWWW MEEEEEE?"

After a little pause to take a breathe he starts speaking as his voice got angrier and angrier:

LtG:"I am the Bulgarian European boxing champ and you still don't respect me? You stupid Englishmen. England has the worst crowd ever I can't even stand them!"

The crowd starts booing him in disgust.

Lyuboslav smiles on the crowd and again starts talking:

LtG: " Bulgaria has much more history for 50 years than England for 1000! And I still don't understand why are you booing me when I speak the truth. I am here to show that you are nothing compared to the Bulgarians and I can prove it immediately. Just send me a stupid British dummy here!"

Jake: " Woow, this new guy seems on fire right now."

Stan:" He can maybe be the next big thing in CIR."

LtG seems ready for his match and waits for his opponent.
Lyuboslav the Greatest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top