Not this time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not this time

Post  Mister N on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:28 am

Mister N: I don’t really know what to say…

N looks deep in thought, then snaps back to reality

Mister N: It’s no use denying it, is there? I lost. I lost…

N chuckles, but it’s more a disappointed sort of laugh

Mister N: I went in there, possibly the most confident man in the world, and came out, defeated. So now, Vahn is the double down champion. Not me...Vahn.

N shakes his head

Mister N: No use grieving over it anymore. What’s happened has happened. I realized that from the moment the PPV ended. I was unprepared. Cocky, arrogant, or whatever else you want you want to call it. I didn’t consider just who i was going against. Vahn’s done some big things in this business, and now he can add beating me to it….

N shakes his head and laughs

Mister N: I think this was long overdue. Congratulations, Vahn. Really, I’m dead serious. Congrats.

N claps slowly

Mister N: It’s been what...two weeks since your victory? You must’ve had the time of your life. Assuming you’re capable of that, your whole “split personality” thing might’ve held you back, but that doesn’t matter does it? You’ve proved to everybody that I’m nothing. I was just a flash in the pan, a one hit wonder. Me getting this far, it was just coincidence, wasn’t it? An accident. I’m not supposed to be here. I should’ve just stayed at home, not come here. I should’ve stayed inside my limits. I should’ve LISTENED TO MY PARENTS!

N looks mad, then calms down

Mister N: No. No, no, no...you thought. Truth is, I’ve had two weeks to put in 6 months worth of training. I’m no flash in the pan. I didn’t get this far in wrestling by coincidence. It’s not because I’m a great athlete. It’s because I’m a great athlete who comes extremely prepared. But the one day I decide to take someone for granted,  I get my [censored] handed to me. And i deserved it. But I’m done with games now. I’m fully prepared now, and i know what I’m going against.

N smirks

Mister N: And Vahn better pray. He better pray, that he’s still physically able to move after tonight. He better pray he doesn’t get hurt too bad, because believe me when i say that I’m bringing out the full arsenal tonight. Vahn’s about to get his [censored] kicked, over and over and over again. And then...then it'll be 1… and 1. And I’ll do it again if i have to. The only difference will be that I’m going to be doing it as Double Down Champ.

N laughs, then drops the mike.
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top