August 23, 2017 Infamy Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

August 23, 2017 Infamy Intro

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 pm

-
Alternating orange and white flames launch up from the floor, working from the head of the entrance ramp towards the ring.
-
Orange flames launch from all four corners of the ring to signify the start of Infamy.

-
As the flames begin to burn out, the camera turns to the Carnage in Ring commentators; Jake and Stan.

-
Jake: "After an incredible Carnage Rumble and a fantastic Survive & Conquer, we are here live for the start of season 48 and the beginning of the road to Extreme Rewards VI! As always, I'm Jake and beside me is my broadcast partner: Stan."
-
Stan: "Yes indeed, yes indeed. Survive & Conquer was everything we expect... and even more! Tonight on Infamy, we get to see some reprecussions from the Carnage Rumble."
-
Jake: "Right you are, Stan. In the Rumble, Jeremy Rock thought he would personally welcome Jason Storm into CiR but Jason wouldn't fall for his trick. The newest signee Jason eliminated Jeremy Rock within seconds of entering the Rumble! Jeremy would request a match against Jason Storm in Jason's first singles match here in CiR... and that's tonight."
-
Stan: "Speaking of new signees, CiR signed quite a few talents that debuted at Survive & Conquer and others that will be debuting over these next few weeks. The first glimpse of that tonight as Logan Acid and General Freedom will both debut against each other. I've heard great things about both and I look forward to this being our opening contest tonight."
-
Jake: "In the main event, we will have Jay Ruthless face Kory Lanes."
-
Stan: "Both men after coming off matches at Survive & Conquer, Jay with a loss and Kory with a win. However, they both lost in the Rumble match."
-
Jake: "True, and I expect both men to push themselves to try and walk out of here with a victory. So let's get to it.
LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!!!"
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top