Tag Division Annoucement (Bloodshed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tag Division Annoucement (Bloodshed)

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:30 pm

The fans in the arena rise to their feet with sounds of happiness as “Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth starts playing. Quickly, Adam Harvey walks onto the stage and begins his walk to the ring.
-
-
Jake: The commissioner is here! I wonder what is on his mind.
-
Stan: The insider I am, I’ve heard a few different rumors of what this could be.
-
Jake: Insider? The only people that talk to you backstage is myself, Rated RS, and that’s probably it.
-
Adam Harvey climbs onto the apron, and steps into the ring after looking around at the audience for a second. The Commissioner of CiR pulls a microphone out from his back pocket and waits for his music to be lowered. It takes a bit, so he goes in a circle pointing at the fans.
-
Adam Harvey: How are we doing tonight?!
-
The crowd replies almost instantly with a positive reaction to Adam’s question.
-
Adam Harvey: That’s great to hear, if I’m being honest. I’m glad that I’m able to give you all such a fantastic product each and every week, two nights a week!
First up, I would like to publicly congratulate King on surviving and conquering the Carnage Rumble to earn his shot against Jimmy James at Extreme Rewards VI for the CiR World Heavyweight Championship!
-
Now secondly, I want to make an announcement about the next two weeks. As we all saw at the end of Survive & Conquer Day One, The Family walked out of event as the Tag Team Champions. This adds just even more gold to their collection I honestly can’t wait to see who they are facing at Extreme Rewards VI next season. That’s why I came up with this idea:
With The Life Partners and The Seventh Sanctum winning their matches at Survive & Conquer, The Order’s Nolan and Patch being wronged in their match, and Legends Never Die being deserving of a rematch I’ve decided this. We will have a miniature tournament next week between these four teams!
-
Legends Never Die versus The Seventh Sanctum in one match, The Life Partners facing The Order in the other. The winners of these two matches will face off in two weeks where they will fight to become the number one contenders to the Tag Team Championships!

-
The fans all cheer for Adam’s idea.
-
Adam Harvey: We will then know who will face Bayou Gator and Dom Jones for the CiR Tag Team Championships at Extreme Rewards VI!
That is all, have a great night everyone!

-
Adam drops his microphone just as his entrance theme begins to play again.
-
Jake: Blockbuster announcement by the commissioner.
-
Stan: I totally knew he was going to say that!
-
Adam exits the ring and proceeds to walk up the ramp as the screen slowly fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top