The celebration and announcing the rematch of Mister N and Vahn.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The celebration and announcing the rematch of Mister N and Vahn.

Post  Vahn on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:43 am

A band had finished setting up on the stage under the Carnagetron.
-
Jake : You think Rated is going to show since there is a band present?
-
Stan : My bet its Jeremy Rock the rock star of CIR.
-
Musician 1: If you don't mind we would like to take a moment.
To invite you to an ongoing performance
In a hall of tragedies, to watch the circus of the dead

-
The lights in the arena starts to dim. The keyboardist starts to play.
-
Musician 1: Feel the spotlight fading we can't do this alone
Need an audience so we can play out our roles
Got a front row seat that's so close it's like you're part of the show...

-
Musician 2 : There's a place in the dark horror stories go to hide
Buried deep underground pain and torment mechanized
Whoa.... on a lit up stage......Whoa.... terror's on display

-
A spotlight would shine as a group of men and women began marching to the ring carrying duffel bags. A man at the front would have a big flag and painted on it is the words: "The Institute."
-
Musician 2 :There's a place in the dark horror stories go to hide
Buried deep underground pain and torment mechanized
Whoa.... on a lit up stage
Terror's on display

-
Musician 1:The show must go on...
Hit the lights we're going till there's no pulse left
This masquerade of souls
Needs a victim, won't you be our hopeless guest?
But if it helps you can pretend

-
The men and women would surround the ring as the man with flag would wait in the ring before the CarnageTron would show a nightstick on its large screens. The nightstick turns around and reveal glass eyes stuck on it with a big cartoonish smile revealing that this nightstick is Mister Nicestick. The audience cheers. At that moment the time the men and women reveal what is inside the Duffel bags: T-shirt cannons. As they began shooting T-shirts at the audience, balloons and confetti slowly drops at the audience.
-
Musician 1:It's make believe inside your head
This nightmare's as real as it gets
In the circus of the....In the circus of the.....In the circus of the dead

-
Mister White would come out dressed in his usual black tuxedo, black pants and black shoes, before waving at someone at the back stage to come in.The audience are already booing at Mister White.
-
Musician 1:Good you got here just in time you better hurry
It's our show but you're the star destined for glory

-
Vahn would walk out in his traditional swat uniform but secured on his waist was the Double Down Championship belt. They would then slowly make their way to the ring as the CarnageTron would reveal Vahn's different matches during his CIR career and before his CIR Career
-
Musician 1: Here performing death defying acts that we can't wait to see....
Body count high as the tight rope will you make it?
Zero safety nets the tension is electric
Tonight you're the one that jumps through hoops we're going off the script

-
Vahn and Mister White would then make into the ring as the man with the flag hands Mister White a microphone. Mister White looks around before speaking.
-
Mister White: Well here we are...Vahn your Double down champion and Mister N without a belt...We were amazed that Vahn won and when we came back to Carnage in the Ring, we got informed that Mister N used his rematch clause. So I was thinking to myself what would make this sweeter and then an idea came to mind.
-
Mister White looks at the audience for a bit before smiling and then speaking again.
-
Mister White: What if I make the match more interesting for Mister N. If Vahn loses to Mister N, not only will you get your precious belt back but Vahn would lose his rematch clause as well.
-
The audience would shout WHAT?! as Mister White walks around the ring.
-
Jake : What the is Mister White thinking? If Vahn loses its all over no rematch . This might even ruin Vahns career.  
-
Stan : No way. Vahn beat Mister N before he might be able to do so again.
-
Mister White looks around at the confused expressions of the audience sitting at the front rows to even checking the expression on Jake and Stan. Some of the Institute mmembers around the ring looked worried. The only person in the entire arena that hasn't changed his expression would be Vahn. It seems like Vahn is just staring at the CarnageTron dazed and unresponsive. Mister White would continue.
-
Mister White: Now everyone here and I am willing to bet everyone at home is thinking, did Mister White went senile or is he just insane. Well ladies and gentlemen, I am neither of those for you see if Vahn loses. Mister N would be bright and peachy that he won but Vahn he goes to the very back of the contenders that want Mister N belt.... Mister N would have the first hand experience to see Vahn go through those contender until he returns back to the number one contender spot and faces Mister N again....All the while Mister N will be filled with dread, fear and paranoia as Vahn inches back closer.....Imagine it Mister N thinking he won... only to realize that he only won the battle but not the war...Ha ha ha that would be hilarious.
-
Stan : You see Jake. Mister White knows what he is doing.
-
Jake : But what if Vahn loses and never returns back to being the number one contender then what?
-
Stan : Oh we will have to see about that, when that time comes.
-
Mister White: But if Vahn manages to win then I will say this to the CIR locker room, the Institute would issue a challenge to everyone and I mean everyone, men and women if you manage to beat Vahn. You get a shot at him for the belt, beat him again and the belt is yours.
-
Jake : Now Mister White is just pushing the envelope.
-
Stan : Well it kind of makes sense. Vahn may have been through the wringer a couple of time and this is for the good of the Institute plans in the long run.
-
Jake : What plans? Never has Mister White ever revealed what he has in store for CIR.
-
Stan : Oh yeah, that's right he never mentioned anything about that. Silly me.
-
Stan would fix his shirt for a bit before looking around as to avoid the stare of his colleague Jake. Mister White would then look at Vahn before speaking again.
-
Mister White: Now to make sure everyone remembers who my client is.....to the thousands in attendance and to those millions watching at home and to those few who still remember. My client is the ..... HOMICIDAL!!!
-
The CarnageTron would reveal various faces of the vast majority of CIR fans watching home and even those in attendance as they say together with Mister White.
-
Fans: SUICIDAL!!!
-
Mister White: GENOCIDAL!!!
-
Fans: BLOOD DRENCHED!!!
-
Mister White: Police officer of wrestling....See you later in the ring.
-
At that mention Mister White, the Institute members and Vahn would walk out of the ring.
-[/i]
Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top