Talks Around the Dinner Plate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talks Around the Dinner Plate

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:35 am

The cameras go backstage where we see The Life Partners in catering of the arena. Repo Man is eating down a cheeseburger with a side of fries while his partner and best friend Sammy South enjoys a salad next to him.
-
-
As they continue eating, Bex takes a seat across from them at the table. Sammy looks up from his plate while Repo continues to chaw down.
-
-
Sammy South: Oh, hey Bex, what’s up?
-
Bex: You guys won at Survive & Conquer! You beat Faren and Jeff, congrats guys.
-
Sammy South: Thanks, Bex. That means a lot to come from you. You have always been a huge supporter of The Life Partners since the beginning.
-
Bex: I don’t know about that but… are you guys excited about the tag team tournament?
-
Repo Man jerks his head up and turns his attention at Bex. Pieces of the burger covers his face and some fly off as he looked up to see Bex.
-
Repo Man: Tag team tournament?
-
Sammy South: Yeah… I explained it to you while we were on the way to catering. I said we should get some dinner, and since you were in the other part of the locker room without the TV you missed the announcement. I told you the whole thing walking here.
-
Repo Man looks at the ceiling for a bit, wondering through his memory. He looks Sammy in the eyes once he is done thinking.
-
Repo Man: Yeah I heard catering and dinner and I must have zoned out.
-
Quickly, he grabs his burger and takes another big bite of it.
-
Bex: So…
-
Sammy South: I know I am. Repo and I have been fighting for so long just for a chance at the Tag Team Championships. Now is our opportunity to get the titles for the first time ever!
-
Bex: You two have been fighting even harder these last few months as well.
-
Sammy South: I know people still look down at us. I mean… Repo Man is Repo Man. He was honestly the laughing stock of this federation for a long, long time. When I first met him, he wasn’t even wrestling. Now look, I know his diet hasn’t changed much…
-
Both Bex and Sammy turn to Repo, who is now taking a sip out of his large coke bottle.
-
Sammy South: But he’s in the best shape he has been in years. He can actually run, he can jump, and with me by his side… he and I will fight and push even harder to become Tag Team Championships.
-
Bex: Well The Family…
-
Sammy South: I know The Family has been dominating. But the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Same with The Order, and same with The Seventh Sanctum and Legends Never Die. Repo and I aren’t push overs. Sure, we are odd. We are goofy. We aren’t the toughest guys in the ring, but these other teams want to be big tough guys 24/7. Why can’t they have a little fun?
-
Bex: I love it, thanks Sammy.
-
Sammy South: No, thank you Bex. Repo, let’s go get ready for next week.
-
Sammy grabs Repo’s arm, pulls him up, and away from the table. As they near the exit door, Repo is heard yelling at Sammy.
-
Repo Man: BUT I DIDN’T FINISH MY DINNER!
-
Bex can only shake her head and laugh as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top