A New Me. (some point after unstable elements)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Me. (some point after unstable elements)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:08 am

Alyssa is shown standing next to Bex. Bex has a somewhat hesitant smile on her face, and as the camera focuses on her interviewee for a moment, it's apparent why. Alyssa's hair is disheveled, and it's apparent that she hasn't had sleep in at least a few days..
-
Bex: "Please welcome my guest at this time, Alyssa Hendryl.
-
Alyssa turns her neck ever so slightly, and then tilts her head up barely a centimeter, acknowledging Bex in as little movement as possible.
-
Bex: "You were unsuccessful in your attempts at regaining the Queen of Carnage Championship, what are your comments?"
-
Alyssa sticks her hand out in front of Bex, and Bex hesitates for a moment, before Alyssa shoots her a death glare, to which she's all too quick to give the redhead the microphone.
-
Alyssa: "Rachel. You beat me fair and square. There's not much I can say to dispute that. For now, you're the Queen. Be prepared to be like Queen Liliuokalani. Kicked out of rule when a stronger force comes along. Will it be The Family? Will it be The Seventh Sanctum? Who knows. Should I care? Probably."
-
Alyssa hands the microphone back to Bex, who clears her throat in an attempt to save this interview.
-
Bex: "First off... who?!... secondly, speaking of The Seventh Sanctum..."
-
Alyssa tilts her head and raises an eyebrow.
-
Alyssa: "Yeah?"
-
Bex: "You have a match against Laura Hernsfield later tonight... what are your thoughts going into this match with little momentum?"
-
Alyssa barely shrugs.
-
Alyssa: "I am a star, no matter what Laura's said. She's pretty rich for a woman who talks about making me realize my full potential by joining her cult. Maybe they should redo the initiation for her hubby and his tag partner, heh.

Because honestly, right now, their carrot on a stick isn't all that appealing to me right now. Especially when it's rotten and maggot infested."

-
Bex giggles slightly, but then regains a straight face.
-
Bex: "So you feel like the Sanctum is just a cult?"
-
Alyssa nods.
-
Alyssa: "It's pretty apparent that that's all that it is. It doesn't matter if they have five members or five thousand. Seeing the light isn't gonna save you when they get knocked out for waxing poetically about how you'll make whiny old me join it."
-
Alyssa stares directly into the camera now, and raises her voice, finally showing some slight emotion.
-
Alyssa: "Look. You said winning tonight didn't matter, and honestly that's a pretty mature move, honest.

... Knowing that winning isn't an option for you."

-
She half laughs and glances towards Bex once more..
-
Bex: "You feel as if you're guaranteed to win tonight?"
-
Alyssa softly smiles.
-
Alyssa: "Tonight, you will see a new Alyssa. Unfortunately for Laura, she's the first to experience the new me. No more half-hearted threats. No more half-hearted attempts to prove a point. Tonight I'm going out there to win. Tonight I'm going to win."
-
Alyssa smirks at the camera, and then looks back to Bex, who seems relieved that Alyssa is in a slightly better mood.
-
Bex: "Do you have any updates on Tom and Zack?"
-
Alyssa: "If I did, why would I divulge our secrets? The one thing that The Seventh Sanctum and Legends Never Die have in common are that we are each a unit, and it's unwise to reveal plans openly, without a complete group consensus."
-
Bex frowns at Alyssa's secretiveness, but chooses not to press things further.
-
Alyssa: "Sorry, it's just the way things are, Bex."
-
Bex sighs, and waves it off.
-
Alyssa: "As it pertains to you, Laura. You might as well just go ahead and drink the kool-aid now. At least that end will be quicker and less painful than tonight."
-
With that, Alyssa suddenly walks off camera, with Bex throwing her arms up in the air.
-
Bex: "I guess the interview's done!

Alyssa Hendryl, everyone!"

-
The camera fades to black as Bex shakes her head.[/i]
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top