The End Result

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The End Result

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:38 pm

Heathens (W.O.L.V.E.S. edit) by Twenty One Pilots and Krumbsnatcha plays on the CarnageTron
Dom Jones is greeted to the stage by a chorus of boos. He's in his all black suit and white tie with the CiR Purity Championship and one half of the Tag Team Campionships hanging around his neck, with a loud chorus of boos filling the arena as he grins.

-
Dom: I'm here, again. You fools got the biggest surprise of your life at Survive & Conquer, when your heroes finally kicked the bucket. The traitor gave us an unneeded assist in the match, but whatever. We promised you that we'd walk out of S&C as champions, and guess what? We did! But now, tonight I have a match against another fellow Canadian. Another man who chooses to tries to avoid the inevitable result of having a match against the family.
He's going to lose. It doesn't matter if he beat someone in his debut PPV match, he hasn't faced the champion of this whole *censored* show, has he?
Frankly, I don't care about all the drama involving Justin and Rosario, Kory.
And if you were wise, you wouldn't either during our match. At least, if you have any false hope of you somehow pulling an upset over me.
The most powerful force here in CiR? The Family. You can try to resist it, but you'll finally snap.

-
The crowd's vitriol against Dom begins to reach a boiling point, to which he just simply stands in silence, waiting for them to show him respect and quieting down.
-
Now as I was saying. Kory, you better be ready for a war that you've never experienced before.
Joey may have beaten your *censored* up and down the ring before you managed to finally beat him, but don't expect me to be as so kind in my method of punishment towards you once you lose.
Because, as I've said before, and I'm sure you're aware of by now; this Purity championship? It's mine. This show? It's mine.
If you want to think otherwise, go ahead. But you'll end up being a whining, emotional wreck like the other traitor.
At least you wont drive away the woman you're crushing on who doesn't want you like that like he did.

-
The crowd boos at the low blow delivered by Dom, but he laughs in response, before continuing.
-
And finally, I just want to talk about this number one contenders tag tourney that Adam came up with. It's obvious that the old man the traitor wont stand a chance against The Family! There is no doubt in my mind about that, so smart idea not giving them a straight rematch. The thing you're forgetting Adam, is that nobody will stand a chance against us, so the result will be the same it's a rematch from S&C, if it's Sammy and the fat dude, or that cult with the guy who used to show up on CooRs...
The end result is the same. We will win.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get dressed now.

-
Dom drops the mic and leaves the ring.
-
The camera fades to black
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End Result

Post  Tom Midas on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:42 am

Hope you don't mind me rp'ing for Dom, Shane.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:01 pm

not at all, I've had a non stop week -_- thanks
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content