The Real Winner [Infamy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Winner [Infamy]

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Candice Witt stands in the interview area with a microphone in her hand. With a smile on her face and a pink dress covering her body, she raises the microphone up to her lips.
-
-
Candice Witt: Please welcome my guest at this time: “The Heavy Metal Messiah” Jeremy Rock.
-
Jeremy Rock walks onto set in a crop top, a pair of tight jeans, sunglasses, and a bandana wrapped around his head. Candice’s eyes express that she is kind of confused about his attire; mostly the crop top as she continues to stare at it. Jeremy catches her eyes and a smirk grows across his face.
-
-
Jeremy Rock: You can look but you can’t touch, babe.
-
Candice rolls her eyes, and continues with the interview.
-
Candice Witt: Jeremy, you requested this interview time here tonight. Any reason why?
-
Jeremy Rock: There is many reasons why I wanted to have some chatting time with you but one of them is major, Candice. Can you guess?
-
Candice Witt: You are lonely and don’t have any friends?
-
Jeremy Rock: Haha… no.
Jeremy Rock hasn’t been seen on CiR programming in two weeks since I lost to Jason Storm. While Jason beat me and got the victory, I still walked out the better man.

-
Candice Witt: That’s not how it works Jeremy. You lost, so he is the better man.
-
Jeremy Rock: Not exactly. You see Candice, I’m about to drop some cold, hard facts on these people and you won’t be shocked since you are right here.
The four reasons why I walked out the better man is that: I still have the voice of an angel… unlike Jason, my guitar wasn’t damaged so I can still play some really great songs for all my fans here in CiR…

-
Boos can be heard coming from the arena. This, however, doesn’t faze Jeremy at all.
-
Jeremy Rock: This rocking face is still rocking hot, and finally… I’m standing next to dime piece like you. Now sweet cheeks, my driver says I’m leaving come morning light. If you want to get some dinner after the show, I’m down.
-
Candice chuckles to herself.
-
Candice Witt: Yeah, no.
-
Jeremy Rock: Oh, hard to get, I got you.
Anyway, I’m still the better man. I’m the real winner.

-
Jeremy Rock winks at Candice, grabs the hem of his crop top, and lifts it up as he backs away to show off his midsection. The camera stays focused on Candice until a crashing noise is heard.
It turns quickly to see Jeremy Rock had backed up so much that he tricked over some chairs and is laying on the ground. The camera turns back to Candice, who is dying of laughter.

-
Candice Witt: I would help you but I can’t touch.
-
Candice walks off as the cameras turns back to Jeremy. Jeremy slowly tries to get to his feet but slips on one of the chairs and falls back down. The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top