A Nostalgic Vibe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Nostalgic Vibe

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:56 pm

The CarnageTron becomes overwhelmed with static before cutting out and cutting back in, symbolizing a message from The Family is incoming
-
As the visual clears up, Shane Brady and Bayou Gator appear on screen
-
Shane: Attention peasants! *the crowd boos* It seems we have something of a trip down memory lane. In our debut, the original two members of The Family, before we were The Family, took down three members of the CiR roster, all in one night!
-
Gator: We took out the then CiR Double Down Champion, Steven Rausch.
He was a bit of a coward in person *chuckles*...especially when we took him.
He had something we wanted, he would not give it to us, so we hurt him badly and sent him on his way. We thought he retired but noooo!
Give me a break, you should have just stayed at home, you should have just taken your stupid teaching lessons and taught at a public elementary school far away from here.

-
Gator looks at Shane a bit confused
-
Gator: Do we talk about the one that OTHER one? I mean does anyone even remember that failure?
-
Shane looks back at Gator just as confused
-
Shane: Are you talking about the one we beat down repeated and so badly that he ran to OMEGA and eventually disappeared?
-
Gator: *Nods* Yeah that one!
-
Shane: What was his name again? ...Tightass?...Muttface?...No talent?
-
Gator: HA! Oh wait! It was Titus Muttley!
-
Shane: Oh yeah, *censored* that guy!
-
Shane Brady and Bayou Gator share a laugh before continuing
-
Shane: The last man, the one that has been a thorn in my side since my debut match.
Since I held the CiR Double Down Championship over his and that loser's downed bodies.
The man formerly known as Why, Steven Why. What keeps you getting in my way, what keeps you continuously interfering with our plans for this company. At first I thought you were doing this on purpose, but over time, I think we both realized that it's simply fate.
Our fate is to clash over and over, but you will not stop us from what is ours.
Our legacies will shine through over yours and over the entirety of CiR!

-
Gator: Tonight, we retell the world that the last remnants of HPW are the most dominant force, not only in CiR but the entire globe!
-
Shane: Now, this would be where I'd say my "catchphrase" but I'm not going to do that, not yet. We're coming for you, get ready for the Wolves of HPW to shatter your hopes of winning and your bones!
-
The CarnageTron once again becomes filled with static before fading to black
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum