Next Chapter (Open to Bobby Gruesome) [Infamy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next Chapter (Open to Bobby Gruesome) [Infamy]

Post  Logan Acid on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:35 am

The CarnageTron lights up showing up Logan Acid in his personalized black & white themed ring attire. He's standing backstage with his manager Mick Malone, in a grey & white suit, as they discuss Logan's upcoming match.

Mick Malone: "He's not going to know what hit him! You're basically guaranteed to qualify for this Carnage Ladder match. I've never seen you as hungry as you are now."

Logan is noticeably locked in & focused as he punches the air like he's sparring.

Mick Malone: "Lyuboslav is going to regret the day he stepped into the ring with 'The Best Wrestler on the Planet!' Remember to-"

Mick suddenly stops talking as they notice someone walking towards them, out of the camera's view.
Logan Acid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next Chapter (Open to Bobby Gruesome) [Infamy]

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:57 am

The camera pans to Bobby Gruesome with a smirk on his face and wearing the suit and shades he made famous during his run in IWA. As Bobby takes a few steps forward he removes his sunglasses.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Well if it isn't my old friend Logan Acid...... It sure has been a while from our glory days in IWA. We used to run the show, we were main eventers now we're treated as if we're no better than midcarders. I mean on my debut match I was rushed in to replace some guy called Jay Ruthless despite the fact that I was still weeks away from being ready to compete, and judging from what I saw from you last season you also looked like you could've done with more respect befitting someone of your talents."
-
Bobby puts back on his shades and outstretches his hand.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "If you and I work together we can make sure that CiR becomes our playground like we made IWA all those years ago, in fact with your ruthless excellence and my pure greatness, no one could oppose us."
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Acid on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:05 am

Logan looks down at Bobby's outstretched hand then back up at him. He smiles as he folds his arms.

Logan Acid: "You know Bobby, I appreciate the compliments on my talents, and you're right. I do remember our time back in IWA, and if I'm not mistaken.. the last time we were on the same side, you stabbed me in the back. Remember that? You tried take over my own stable from within, so I left you looking up at the lights. So, tell me, why exactly should I trust you again?"

Logan & Mick stare down Bobby.
Logan Acid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:21 am

Bobby smiles as he lowers his hand.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "You're right Logan I betrayed you, then I betrayed the people who I teamed with against your stable, so my track record keeping my word in stable dynamics isn't very good. But stables have power struggles and like any ambitious business man I tried to get the strongest situation for me. A tag team however isn't about power, it's about making the whole stronger than the parts.... and my track record in tag teams speaks for itself. So Logan do you want to continue on the path to mediocrity as a singles competitor who will never quite reach the top because of the establishment here or do you want to climb the mountain together and tear down everything that stands in our path."
-
Bobby once again outstretches his hand for the handshake.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Acid on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:31 am

Logan hesitates for a moment then reaches out and shakes Bobby's hand.

Logan Acid: "I'm a multi-tag champion for a reason.. let's tear this place down."

The two smile at each other as the camera fades.
Logan Acid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top