The New Blood (Infamy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Blood (Infamy)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:48 am

A Black range rover pulls up in the CiR infamy parking lot and parks in an available slot. The car is shown to be a European model as the driver side door opens on the right hand side of the vehicle. The tall well built driver of the car gets out and begins walking to the locker room, the visibly youthful man doesn't get very far before Candice the interviewer stops him with her microphone in hand.
-
Candice: "Excuse me..... but I don't think we've met, are you a new signing?"
-
The Man: "You're right we haven't met yet, i'm Ryan Magnus, son of the legendary founder of IWA Poseidon Magnus."
-
Candice: "I'm Candice Mr Magnus, although that answer doesn't answer my question."
-
Ryan smiles politely.
-
Ryan Magnus: "Well i'm actually on my way to talk the general manager about that."
-
Ryan begins to walk further into the locker room as Candice follows.
-
Ryan Magnus: "You see if I had my way I would've debuted years ago, but my father thought I was too green and needed more training. Unfortunately that delay has meant the number of genuine opportunities for an aspiring young wrestler diminish significantly with the closures of my fathers federation and others like AXN which my other mentor Bobby Gruesome was a part of for a short while. So now i'm here to ask the GM Adam Harvey to take a chance on new blood,  because if he does I know he won't regret it."
-
Ryan sees the door labelled Adam Harvey and half enters it before turning back to face Candice and the camera.
-
Ryan Magnus: "Wish me luck."
-
Ryan enters the office and closes the door as the camera fades to black.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top