Can He Be Cleared? (after Tom's RP) [Infamy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can He Be Cleared? (after Tom's RP) [Infamy]

Post  Jimmy James on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:59 am

In the medical office in the arena, Kory Lanes sits on the bed with a doctor holding a pack of ice to his neck. The doctor moves the ice over a bit and Kory reacts with pain written across his face. There is a knock on the door and in walking Commissioner Adam Harvey.
-
Adam Harvey: How he is feeling, doctor?
-
Before the doctor can speak, Kory puts his hand up. Adam changes his focus from the doctor to Kory.
-
Kory Lanes: I feel like crap, Adam. I just got blindsided in the locker room! How do you think I feel?
Look… I don’t know what problems you two have with each other right now but I do know one thing…

-
He attacked me because he wants you to notice him. The problem with him attacking me is now he has my attention! I want him in a match, but not next week… I want him tonight!
-
Adam Harvey: I can’t give you a match with Tom. He already has a match scheduled for tonight against Trent Acid.
-
Kory Lanes: Oh really? Well how about this?
Make it a triple threat! Tom isn’t going to disrespect the Purity Champion like that! I would fight him anytime but I want him right now Adam, so give me the match. I’ll fight Trent too, I just want to get some payback on Tom Midas.

-
Adam looks at the doctor, then at Kory, then at the doctor.
-
Adam Harvey: Can he be cleared?
-
Doctor: It’s nothing severe, so he will be fine for tonight.
-
Adam Harvey: Alright then. You will be added to the match under one condition… you put that Purity Championship on the line in that triple threat.
-
Kory Lanes: Deal!
-
Adam sticks his hand out and Kory shakes it.
-
Adam Harvey: Well you better get ready for your championship match then. It’s the main event of Infamy tonight.
-
Adam turns on his heel and exits the room. Kory Lanes gets off the bed as the doctor continues to press the ice pack onto his neck. The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top