Vices (early in the show)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vices (early in the show)

Post  Tom Midas on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:59 am

Kory Lanes is seen in his locker room, grabbing something from his locker. As he closes his locker, Tom Midas is shown standing behind it.
-
Kory Lanes: "What are you doing here, Tom?"
-
Tom opens his mouth, and Kory waits for him to speak, but Tom quickly kicks him in the shin in an instant, causing the Purity champion to collapse to his knees.
-
Tom then proceeds to collapse to his knees too, and begins to elbow the back of Kory's neck multiple times, Kory yelling out for help.
-
Tom: "You think help's going to come?"
-
He springs to his feet and gives Kory's torso some stomps as well now, and Tom begins to laugh in a sadistic manner.
-
Tom: "Do you expect Adam to save you, Kory? HA!"
-
He places his foot on the back of Kory's neck.
-
Tom: "Adam wants to ignore his problems, he wants them to disappear like his car keys.

Guess what though, Kory. This problem isn't going away."

-
He leans forward, putting more pressure onto Kory's neck.
-
Tom: "He will deal with me.

He will acknowledge me.

Even if I have to cripple every champion in this company on my path to do so."

-
"Britney" walks into the camera shot, and nearly drapes herself across Tom's back as he continues to stare down at Kory.
-
Tom: "See, Britney here distracted the usual security guards in this section of the building, you'll be lucky if they find you by Bloodshed."
-
He leans forward some more, causing Kory to begin to attempt to flail.
-
Tom: "See, everybody... Everybody, not just the wrestlers, not just the fans, not just you and not just me have vices Kory.

Yours is my foot putting pressure on your cervical spine, one wrong move and that's it."

-
He chuckles and removes his foot from Kory's neck and turns towards the cameraman.
-
Tom: "This man? His vice is that he's too afraid to help a man he's seeing put in harm's way as the color slowly drains from his face."
-
A meek voice tries to offer an explanation, but Tom shakes his head.
-
Tom: "You accept the fact that you're a bystander, it's not your problem.

Just like it wasn't anyone's problem when I put Zack and Alyssa on the shelf."

-
He sighs.
-
Tom: "You know, I would have expected someone to try and argue that these people, people like you Kory. Like the fans, that they're more than hypocrites."
-
He kicks Kory once again in the gut.
-
Tom: "Instead, you all just accepted it. Accepted the fact that you people are shallow, vain.

Honestly I expected more from the human mind.

We all want to feel as if we're full of good intentions.

"No, you got it wrong, I had good intentions, that other guy is the one who was just a fool!""

-
He lifts Kory's head up and stares into his eyes.
-
Tom: "It's nothing personal, "Bud".

You're just the easiest target to get the quickest results from dear ol' Adam.

I'm just using you to get what I want, don't think I hate you, "dude"."

-
He lets Kory's head go, hitting the ground with a thud as Britney lets out a giggle.
-
Tom: "Let's go get ready for my match, Britney. We're done here."
-
The duo leave as the camera fades to black on Kory's prone body as medical officials can finally be heard.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top