Introduction of Ben Langston III (add anywhere it can fit in show) [infamy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction of Ben Langston III (add anywhere it can fit in show) [infamy]

Post  bensterio on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:57 pm

The Carnagetron slowly flickers into life revealing a quick video package of two similar looking, similar styled wrestlers. Afterwards the faces of the two now old and retired men can be seen on the Carnagetron, the older on the left and the younger on the right. Quickly after this two big red crosses cover each of the men.
-
After a moment of this image being shown and the audience clearly in confusion flying through the Air begins to grow in sound, slowly blazing through the arena as a muscular wrestler wearing a red leotard makes his way down to the ring with a mic in his hands. He then proceeds to slide into the middle of the ring and slowly gets up, looks around the arena and brings the mic to his face.
-
Ben Langston III: Hello Carnage in Ring! my name is Ben Langston, I am the third consecutive Ben Langston in my family and I have finally made it to the greatest promotion in the world.
-
The crowd is mainly silent but some of the crowd aware of the Ben Langston past begin to boo
-
Ben Langston III: as some of you are clearly aware those two men on the Carnagetron
-
Ben quickly turns and points to the Carnagetron
-
Ben Langston III: Those are my grandfather and father and right now you have my word
-
Ben has a stern focused look and slowly begins to talk again to the crowd
-
Ben Langston III: I WILL NEVER… And I MEAN NEVER BE LIKE THEM!!
-
Ben takes a second to recompose and begins to speak again to the crowd
-
Ben Langston III: To give you all a quick history lesson, my granddad although winning one of the most prestigious titles in all of wrestling did not know respect, did not know hard work and was rightfully humiliated and left to diminish from the history books.
-
Ben takes a breath and then continues his speech
-
Ben Langston III: My father took this wicked behaviour and took it to another level, not only did he make my childhood a living hell but was so dangerous and injured so many innocent wrestlers that he had no place in federations and was shunned from the industry, further destroying the reputation of my family.
-
Ben pauses and slowly looks around the arena
-
Ben Langston III: But I can promise you I am not and will never be like them. I will put blood sweat and tears into creating my own legacy that separates me from my past and makes sure my future is filled with joy and adulation and that when I eventually retire I will be looked at as the people’s champion and the face of the company and an icon for wrestlers everywhere.
-
Ben pauses whilst the audience cheers
-
Ben Langston III: And that starts right here tonight as I will come from the bottom and beat everyone that comes in my way and I will keep improving until I am the champion and the greatest wrestler in the world.
-
Ben drops the mic and leaves the ring as members of the audience cheer him, seeing a new face to root for within the company.
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top