Welcome (parts 1, 2 + 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome (parts 1, 2 + 3)

Post  KentaYoung on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:52 pm

OOC: Not 100% certain on if this needs to be coloured or not, just let me know and i'll get it done for you.

PART 1

We cut to the parking lot of the arena, where a sea of female fans can be seen crowding a young man with a pair of sunglasses covering his eyes.
He wears a jet black windbreaker and black jeans rolled up slightly to show off his ankles in a pair of black vans.
He pushes his hair back over his head before pulling the sunglasses off, revealing himself as one of the newest signings, Kenta Young.
He grins to himself before trying to make his way through the sea of fans, all of whom keep crushing back against him.
Kenta tries not to get rough with the fans outside of a private setting, so it seems like he’s essentially stuck from the camera's point of view.
A shadow forms over the top of the camera and a very recognisable voice can be heard.

-
???: “Need some help bro?”
-
Kenta grins, catching sight of the shadowy figure before nodding.
The back of a man in a hoodie, sweatpants and snapback can be seen, guiding themselves between the fans and creating a path for Kenta Young to walk through.
Kenta walks at a quick pace, getting away from the females desperate for his attention as his savior turns around, revealing himself as another new signing, Matt Riddle.
The two men look at one another, nodding before walking straight past the camera, presumably into the arena.

-
Jake: “Wait… those guys both just signed here!”
-
Stan: “The son of a former World Champion and the man that dominated the world of Mixed Martial Arts. This can only spell disaster if these two decide to team up together.”

PART 2

We cut backstage once again, the only sight being Kenta Young walking calmly down the hallway. He pauses for a moment, before turning back.
-
Kenta Young: “I believe we have a meeting to attend Mr. Riddle.”
-
The camera cuts past Kenta Young, revealing the ever chilled King of Bros walking with a relaxed pace.
Kenta can’t help but chuckle at his newfound ally and begins to walk at a slightly slower pace himself, allowing Matt to catch up as the two begin to head to the location of their meeting.

-
Kenta Young: “Is there any reason for you being so relaxed?”
-
Matt Riddle: “Don’t believe what a certain MMA promoter might tell you… I just see the world as it is - busy. Everyone’s gotta get somewhere and they’re all so rushed. Life will come your way regardless of how fast you go. Gotta learn to enjoy yourself, bro.”
-
Kenta Young: “Well, I for one like to get things done as quickly as possible so I have more time for what that certain MMA promoter says about you.”
-
Matt laughs at this, clapping Kenta on the back, nodding slowly.
-
Kenta Young: “And people said we wouldn’t get along…”
-
The camera fades out on the image of Matt Riddle’s arm around the shoulder of Kenta Young as the two men walk past, clearly united.
-
Jake: “Wow, it seems like those two really are a unit!”
-
Stan: “What sort of meeting have these two got?!”
-
Jake: “I guess we’ll have to find out later, because I’ve just gotten word that Matt and Kenta will be making an in ring appearance here tonight!”

PART 3

Dr. Dre's The Next Episode (San Holo Remix) begins to play of the arena's speakers.
-
The lighting in the building dims as unknown music begins to play. The cameras cut to the entrance way as the commentators are lost in confusion.
-
Jake: “What’s going on? We didn’t get anything about this?!”
-
Out from the back walk the two familiar faces we’ve seen together throughout the night.
On the right is Matt Riddle, wearing white MMA shorts with SPLX on the left leg and “Deep Waters” on the back, a dark blue hoodie with SPLX on the front, a Super Mario “GAME OVER” snapback and white flip-flops on his bare feet.
To the left, draped in all black from his windbreaker, to his jeans, to the vans on his feet is Kenta Young.
He offers a cheeky grin before turning to Matt Riddle.
The two men nod at one another and begin their walk to the ring, Kenta Young ignoring the hands of the fans while Matt Riddle offers bro fists to those who have their fists extended.

-
Stan: “Well I guess it’s time for these guys to talk!”
-
As they near the ring, Matt Riddle waits by the entrance way while Kenta walks to the timekeeper's area, collecting a microphone.
Kenta climbs up the ring steps while Matt kicks off his flip-flops and then takes an impressive vertical leap onto the ring apron.
Kenta climbs through the ropes slowly, while Matt takes hold of the top rope and springs himself over, parading around the ring as chants of “BRO!” fill the building.
Kenta Young stands solitary in the middle of the ring with the microphone in his hands as Matt Riddle walks around the ring, showing his appreciation to the fans.

-
As the music and chanting begins to die out, Matt Riddle stops just behind Kenta and soaks in the adoration of the fans.
Kenta slowly raises the microphone to his mouth while his other hand reaches for the zipper on his windbreaker.
Matt Riddle’s hand reaches for the zipper on his own hoodie before both men pull them down simultaneously, revealing t-shirts with the word ‘SHOOT’ written across the chest.

-
Kenta Young: “Team SHOOT has arrived…”
-
Kenta Young holds the microphone to the mouth of Matt Riddle who offers the one word the fans join in with.
-
Matt Riddle: “...Bro!”
-
Kenta Young drops the microphone and stands with his arms behind his back as Matt Riddle sinks to a knee in front of him, lifting his arms out to the sides and soaking in the crowd.
Kenta flashes a devilish smirk while Matt Riddle’s infectious, pearly grin pierces the scene.
A few seconds pass and both men nod once again, leaving the ring and beginning to head backstage.

-
Jake: “Wow… that was all they had to offer?”
-
Stan: “You don’t get it, do you? That was all they needed to say. The CIR locker room has been put on notice by, well, I guess they’re going to be known as Team SHOOT.”
-
The duo stop at the top of the entrance way, turning back to the fans.
Matt Riddle drops to one knee once again, lifting his arms out and forming guns from his fingers while Kenta Young makes a cut-throat gesture before pointing a finger gun over the top of Matt Riddle, aiming for the camera pointing towards them.
Kenta and Matt ‘fire’ their guns simultaneously, the camera beginning to fade out to commercial breaks/backstage segment.

Last edited by KentaYoung on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
KentaYoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome (parts 1, 2 + 3)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:50 am

Yeah, it needs to be colored.

Also, actions are italicized and colored white.

(If you don't have the time to do it before ~5 Eastern tomorrow, don't worry, one of us will have it done) Smile
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KentaYoung on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:29 pm

No clue what to colour the commentators as but everything else is coloured
KentaYoung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content