Rekindling my Flame ( Before Harvey Addresses Annhiliation Situation & Before Kaleb Vs. Rated RS ) (CIR Week 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rekindling my Flame ( Before Harvey Addresses Annhiliation Situation & Before Kaleb Vs. Rated RS ) (CIR Week 1)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:48 pm

The Camera reveals Kaleb Konnely backstage in the interview room area along with Bex. The camera first focuses on Bex as she begins to speak.
-
Bex: Hello CiR universe and I am here with none other than "The Midnight Son" Kaleb Konnely!
-
The fans let out a light cheer.
-
Bex: Now Kaleb, I have been informed that you'll be competing tonight and not just against any opponent but you'll be facing off against a very strong Rated RS whom has been doing fairly well for himself these past few weeks. What are your thoughts about this?
-
Kaleb Konnely: It's a start to getting my head back into the game. Over the last few months I've been having some struggles with my personal life and not to mention that relentless feud with Smokey, ending it at the PPV with that gruesome tables match. After suffering those severe rib injuries thanks to Smokey Bear, the doctor's didn't think I'd be able to continue wrestling for months but I fought through it and now I feel better than ever. I did the unthinkable and made a great recovery which is why I am here tonight, cleared to compete, and ready to face off against anyone and it just so happens to be Rated RS.
-
Bex: Well Kaleb, It's glad to hear you are finally fully recovered and able to compete as yourself. But if I may boldly say, Rated RS is a huge opponent step up from Smokey. Are you sure you can handle this after recovering so soon?
-
Kaleb Konnely: I know you mean't no offense by that Bex, I really do. I appreciate your concern but I can tell you 100% that I am capable of taking on Rated RS. I am a former CiR Double Down and CiR Tag Team Champion. I've been through a lot in my career from shocking family betrayals, to TnG turning their backs on me. What I am getting at is, I  think I need this serious competition right now. I've been too easy on myself and Rated RS is the perfect start to rekindling my favor and beginning a fresh start on my career.  I mean, the possibilities are endless.
-
Kaleb Konnely: We have the CiR Money in the Bank Ladder match coming up and who knows, I could be the one to win it and cash in to become CiR's New World Champion. Or, the plethora of other championship opportunities I could have.
-
Bex gives a light chuckle as she puts her hand on his shoulder.
-
Bex: I see you are already talking about championship matches.
-
Kaleb Konnely: CiR is all about opportunities and I plan on taking advantage of everyone I can get. I squandered a lot of opportunities I had in the past and let down a lot of my fans but tonight, I think it's time I start from the bottom and work my way up the old fashion way. Prove to all these fans and the CiR roster that I am not a shell of my former self, to show to everyone that I am STILL "The Midnight Son" Kaleb Konnely! Rekindling my inner flame begins to tonight against Rated RS, win or lose, I am giving my all out there tonight!
-
Kaleb Konnely blows a light kiss towards Bex's way before walking off camera. Bex blushes a bit before smiling towards the camera.
-
Bex: Well I guess that ends this Interview. Bex signing out!
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top