A spotlight appears on the ramp.

-
Jake: Welcome back to Bloodshed.
-
The spotlight turns yellow and the crowd has a mixed reaction
-
Stan: It's Rated!
-
Rated walks out from backstage, wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and a black pair of Reeboks
-
Rated has the Annihilation championship dangling in his left hand
-
Rated stares at the fans and then looks down at his title
-
Rated smiles and walks down the ramp
-
Rated slides into the ring
-
Rated picks up the mic that was in the center of the ring
-
Rated looks at his title and then up at the fans
-
Rated: I walked into last season as the Annihilation champion, I walked out of it Annihilation champion. And before the Annihilation championship, I walked into every season as the Omega Champion after I beat Titus, and I walked out the Omega Champion. I did it until my title existed no more. And I am going to do the same with the Annihilation championship.
-
Rated: I'll admit it, the last 5 weeks were the worst of my CIR career. They were lazy and uninspired, heck I didn't even show up sometimes. Last season I lacked the drive to perform. I just didn't want to do it anymore. Last off-season the top wrestler in CIR called me up and said when I get back he wanted me on top of my game. He wanted Rated to come after him. He wanted Rated to throw everything at him. He wanted Rated to check him and that's what I am going to do.
-
Crowd cheers
-
Rated: This season I'm going to prove why I am Annihilation champion. I am going to lay and doubt to rest. Rated is the flag bearer for the next generation. And this season I am going to make sure everyone knows I can compete in the world title level.
-
Rated lifts his title up
-
Rated: I am going to make this title on the level above CIR World Heavyweight Championship. I am going to be bigger than Jimmy. Welcome back to Bloodshed and welcome back a more focused Rated!
-
Rated drops the mic and smirks knowing he sent a message tonight
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top