October 11, 2017 Infamy Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

October 11, 2017 Infamy Intro

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 pm

-
Alternating orange and white flames launch up from the floor, working from the head of the entrance ramp towards the ring.
-
Orange flames launch from all four corners of the ring to signify the start of Infamy.

-
As the flames begin to burn out, the camera turns to the Carnage in Ring commentators; Jake and Stan.

-
Jake: "Season 49 is upon us and the road to Extreme Reward VI is closely coming to an end! For Stan, I am Jake and welcome to another edition of Infamy!"
-
Stan: "Extreme Rewards VI is getting closer with each passing moment and we need to figure out who will fill out the rest of the Carnage Ladder match at that event. It's only a few weeks away!"
-
Jake: "We already know that Steven Rausch, Joey Leclair, and Faren Height have qualified for the Carnage Ladder match and tonight we will find out the final three in this match. Adam Harvey is giving Jason Storm another chance at this opportunity after Faren Height had The Order interfered in their match last season. Jason will face Captain Smokey for this chance!"
-
Stan: "Logan Acid and Lyuboslav the Greatest are realitivy new stars to CiR and they both get a chance to enter the Carnage Ladder match at Extreme Rewards VI, and they will have to go through each other to get it later on tonight!"
-
Jake: "Mister N hasn't really been himself since losing the CiR Double Down Championship at Survive & Conquer, and he is looking to getting back on track tonight. Faren Height, though, requested before his match with Jason last season that another Order member gets a qualifier match as well. That person will be Akiza Rose, and she will face Mister N!"
-
Stan: "Then in the main event of Infamy: for the first time since attacking his former friends Zack Deathlock and Alyssa Hendryl, Tom Midas returns to action against The Seventh Sanctum's Trent Acid! If you remember, it was after Legends Never Die lost to The Seventh Sanctum last season that Tom attacked Zack and then Alyssa. Maybe he is looking for some possible payback on Trent?"
-
Jake: "I'm sure Tom hated losing all of last season, but lets be honest here. I might not like Tom but he basically said it was all of Zack's fault that the team fell apart. I disagree because we now know what type of person Tom is and I can't say it on the air."
-
Stan: "Well hold on there, Jake. Tom Midas had the perfect reasoning for turning his back on LnD and I fully support this new attitude of his."
-
Jake: "We agree to disagree, but I'm sure we can agree that we should stop talking and...
LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!!!"
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top