The Annihilation Situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Annihilation Situation

Post  Jimmy James on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:06 am

“Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth begins playing and a loud roar is hear coming from the CiR Faithful. The Commissioner Adam Harvey steps onto the stage and begins to make the walk towards the ring.
-
-
Jake: Well ladies and gentlemen, the Commissioner is here to address the situation surrounding the CiR Annihilation Championship.
-
Stan: With three possible contenders, I’m sure Rated RS is somewhere in this building listening with open ears for what Adam has to say.
-
Adam slides into the ring and wipes off jeans as he stands up. He walks over to the opposite side of the ring and grabs a microphone from the ringside attendant. The Commissioner walks to, and stands in the middle of the ring and waits for his music to be lowered.
-
Adam Harvey: How we doing tonight?!
-
Another loud cheer is heard from the audience.
-
Adam Harvey: That’s great to hear because like all of you, I’m having a great night. We’ve had some great matches so far and the card for Extreme Rewards VI is slowly starting to come together. It’s a great time we are all having tonight.
But I’m sure you all don’t want to hear about me and my day… you all want to hear what I have to say about the Annihilation Championship and who will be facing Rated RS in a few weeks at the biggest event CiR has to offer: Extreme Rewards.

-
Last season, three men threw their name into the hat and wanted nothing more than to be number one contender. Now I sadly have to report that during the post-match beatdown after Henri Black versus Kaleb Konnely on the last Bloodshed of season 48, Henri Black injured his shoulder. While he has personally requested that I keep the details private about his recovery time and the severity of it, I can officially say that Henri Black will not be able to make it to Extreme Rewards VI and there is no hope for him to make it.
-
The fans boo this news. Adam shakes his head in disappointment as they continue to boo.
-
Adam Harvey: I know how you all feel. Henri had demanded a title match and he was on his way to getting it by earning it. Sadly, he won’t be able to get his opportunity now.
-
Now that leaves only two people that have demanded a chance at the championship, and there are others backstage that have been impressing me enough to where they even possible deserve the championship match.
That is why I’m out here now to officially book the match. I want you all to hear how I have decided will face Rated RS at Extreme Rewards VI in four weeks on November 12.
It was tough decision but I’ve come to the conclusion that Rated RS should, and will, fac…

-
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Annihilation Situation

Post  Blake Dawson on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 am

Response incoming
Blake Dawson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Dawson on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Just as Adam Harvey is about to announce the participants in the CiR Annihilation Championship match at Extreme Rewards, he is interrupted by an ear piercing static sound blaring through the PA System located around the Carnage arena
-
Fans in the arena are seen covering their ears, as Adam Harvey glances towards the entrance with a clear look of annoyance across his face
-
Out of nowhere, a very familiar British accent can be heard echoing throughout the Carnage arena
-
???: "...Get the lights and you there, hit my theme song!"
-
As this is said, the Carnage arena suddenly plunges into complete darkness
-
“Hate Me Now by NAS” suddenly starts playing through the PA System as the CarnageTron lights up into life with the words “God’s Gift To Wrestling” clearly displaying on it
-
The crowd instantly goes berserk, booing as loud as they possibly can
-
It's been a long time, been a long time comin’
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am
-
A suddenly barrage of white and blue fireworks go off around the CarnageTron
-
Feel me? Let's go
-
The arena remains dark, as a single spot light targets the top of the ramp, where the self-proclaimed God’s Gift To Wrestling, Blake Dawson can be seen standing
-
Blake Dawson is seen wearing a perfectly fitting Henry Herbert Designer suit, whilst holding a microphone in hand
-
The crowd keeps booing, much to Blake Dawson’s amusement who stands at the top of the ramp sporting his trademark cocky grin
-
Blake Dawson absorbs the arena’s atmosphere for a few moments before he starts making his way down to the ring
-
Adam Harvey stands in the middle of the ring, clearly trying to contain the annoyance building up inside him
-
Blake Dawson looks towards Adam Harvey, and raises his hand in the air apologizing whilst taking the microphone up to his lips with his other hand
-
Blake Dawson: -with a strong British Accent- "I am extremely sorry Mr Harvey, but I just couldn't..." -pauses for a second- "I just couldn't stand back and allow you to make the biggest mistake in your short career as Carnage in Ring commissioner without, at least, giving you a chance to do the right thing!"
-
This ruffles the crowd's feathers, as they were excited to hear who would be competing for the Annihilation Championship at Extreme Rewards and the boos rain in
-
As Blake Dawson reaches the end of the ramp, he stands still for a couple of seconds before taking a massive breath in and out
-
Blake Dawson heads for the ring steel steps, and climbs up to the ring apron
-
He wipes his feet a few times, before docking under the top rope and entering the ring
-
As “Hate Me Now by NAS” fades off, the crowd start booing as loud as they possibly can
-
He waits for a few moments before raising the microphone up to his lips
-
"Trust me people..." -addressing the crowd- "I am interested to hear this announcement as much you are, but I can clearly see where this is going and I just couldn't let it happen!"
-
Adam Harvey sighs and brings the microphone up to his lips. But as he is about to speak, Blake Dawson places his hand over the microphone and once again interrupts him
-
"No, hang on. Please give me the floor for one little moment, then I promise to leave and let you proceed with your announcement."
-
Adam Harvey shakes his head in annoyance, but reluctantly allows Blake Dawson to speak
-
"Okay, that's great, thank you."
-
Blake Dawson lets out a massive sigh relief
-
"Now, I think the whole world knows that you and I have never seen eye to eye on things. A couple seasons back, when the dreadful excuse for a show called OMEGA..." -notices Adam Harvey tilting his head slightly, causing him to backtrack a little bit- "I mean, it was a dreadful show, I am not going to lie to you but you did the best damn job anyone could, given the circumstances, to keep it running for as long as you did!"
-
Blake Dawson notices that Adam Harvey is not amused, and he attempts to quickly move on
-
"...Anyways, when OMEGA was still around, and we had our little issues going" -points to himself and Adam Harvey- "I might have driven a knee to the back of your head, causing you to walk around in a neck brace for quite a while... I might..." -pauses- "I might indirectly be the reason why OMEGA isn't running at all today and I completely understand if you are still holding a grudge over it. After all, it was a match between myself and King that decided the fate of OMEGA and despite what you might be thinking right now, I am not trying to rub it on your face. Oh no."
-
Adam Harvey crosses his arms, listening to Blake Dawson's every word
-
"In fact, the only reason I am bringing this back up is because despite everything else that happened, at the center of what was probably the most important match in Carnage in Ring's recent history, was the Annihilation Championship. The very same championship that right now, means absolutely nothing, resting on the shoulders of a lazy, tracksuit and jumper wearing bum. A guy who you have to plead with to come into work. A guy that admitted himself, just earlier today, that he barely showed up last season because he didn't care."
-
Blake Dawson's face is suddenly engulfed by what can only be described as, passion
-
"That championship never meant more than the time me and King, battled it out for, week in and week out until we made the whole company... The whole world notice and look at us, look at that championship as something special! And it pains me..." -pauses and scoffs- "No, it disgusts me to see the state that it is in right now. After the months, the seasons of hard work that both myself and King put into that championship, to now meaning absolutely nothing because of people that simply do not care."
-
Blake Dawson pauses for a few moments, as Adam Harvey slighty shakes his head in agreement and the whole arena simply listens in absolute silence
-
"So Mr. Harvey, I say it again... Despite everything that happened between you and I, and even if you are still holding a grudge against me because of it" -points to himself- "I ask you" -points at Adam Harvey- "As a professional wrestler, who might be a little too aggressive at times. Perhaps even heartless when it comes to last second decisions. Some may say I use questionable tactics, but what everyone and I can agree on, is that despite all that, above all, I am a passionate son of a *censored* that will not, ever, apologize for being lazy or not caring. So I ask you, face to face, man to man, the same thing I asked on the last show of the last season... At Extreme Rewards, I want in on the Annihilation Championship match. Not because I think I deserve it, but because that championship deserves better. That championship deserves to finally rest on the shoulder of someone that will take it to the next level and make people, once again notice it for what it was and still is. Something special."
-
As Blake Dawson says this, both men look at each other for a couple of seconds before Blake Dawson raises the microphone to his lips for the last time "That is all I have to say... Thank you" and suddenly drops the microphone down to the mat
-
Adam Harvey nods his head, Blake Dawson turns his back to him and rolls out of the ring. Adjusting his tie as he starts to walk up the ramp
Blake Dawson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated RS on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:53 am

-
The Lights in the arena go off
-
So as I sit and paint these pictures with my words
-
Your ex lover tryna talk, but he submerged]
-
What's the purpose? Tell him it's absurd
-
You gon' feel that pressure 'til it's water in your vessels
-
Once that water pumps, they won't be able to jump
-
Once your ex is dumped, he won't be able to stunt
-
A spotlight is the ramp
-
The spotlight turns yellow and the crowd has a mixed reaction
-
Rated walks out from backstage, wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and a black pair of Reeboks
-
Jake: And this is going to become a mess very soon.
-
Stan: Rated's out here to address everything.
-
Rated stands on the top of the ramp while Blake Dawson is standing in the middle of it
-
Rated: First of all, I don't wear a tracksuit and secondly least I do my own shopping and do not wear Moberz's hand me downs.
-
Crowd cheers for the cheap jab.
-
Rated: Also OMEGA was anything but dreadful, at one point it was even bigger than Bloodshed. OMEGA had it's brightest star almost take the title away from Bloodshed's finest. And now the CiR World Heavyweight Champion is a OMEGA original, the Annihilation title is in the hand of the former OMEGA World Champion. Also didn't you lose to a OMEGA wrestler in your most important match? And during the most important match in recent history, Rated RS was the center of attention, your match was just an afterthought.
-
Rated: Now i'm going to spend much time out here. All I am going to say is that if I want you keep thinking I got lazy last season. I want you to to think you can beat me cause i'm going to do what I been doing since October 2015, beating CiR superstars.
-
Rated drops the mic and stares at Blake.
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 am

-
Adam Harvey: Enough! Shut it, both of you! I’m sick of all this back and forth between everyone that wants an opportunity for the Annihilation Championship and the Annihilation Champion because no one will allow me to announce who is getting to getting the match.
-
Blake takes his eyes off Rated and turns to face Adam. Rated continues to stare at Blake for a few seconds before focusing on Adam as well. Adam walks towards the ropes and looks at both men.
-
Adam Harvey: Good, now keep quiet for a second.
Blake, you did make a good case for yourself. Rated, you brought up some good points too.
However, Blake, my decision stands on who will face Rated at Extreme Rewards VI for the Annihilation Championship…
Blake Dawson!

-
Blake Dawson pats himself on the back while Rated shakes his head in disgust. The fans boo the announcement and Blake’s celebration.
-
Adam Harvey: Hold on Blake, I wasn’t done.
-
The boos turn into cheers as Blake stops celebrating and stares at Adam.
-
Adam Harvey: I wouldn’t get to excited Blake, and you too Rated RS. You two can settle your differences before Extreme Rewards VI next week, live on Bloodshed!
-
The fans cheer even louder now as confused looks come across Blake Dawson’s and Rated RS’s faces.
-
Adam Harvey: I know you are wondering why I’m giving the match away on television before the pay-per-view, but that is because you didn’t let me finish.
At Extreme Rewards VI, Rated RS will defend the CiR Annihilation Championship against Blake Dawson… and Kaleb Konnely!

-
Blake and Rated go berserk on the ramp, with Rated RS pointing at his championship yelling at Adam from a distance and Blake yelling that he deserves a singles match.
-
Adam Harvey: Now hold on guys, you will each guy your chances to fight Kaleb just like you will face each other next week. So you facing Kaleb tonight makes sense for you now. That match is before the main event, so go get ready.
And good luck to you both.

-
Rated RS storms backstage as Blake Dawson slowly makes his way up the ramp. Adam drops the microphone as “Symphony of Destruction” begins playing again. Once Adam exits the ring, the screen fades out.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top