Introducing: The Berserker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing: The Berserker

Post  Dhampir Savant on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 pm

NOTE: To be added after Python’s entrance please.

*As Python is pacing in the ring, “Ich Tu Dir Weh” by Rammstein can be heard in the arena. A familiar name flashes on the CarnageTron: Dhampir Savant.*
-
Jake: Could it be? Is he really back? If so, Python is gonna be in a world of trouble!
-
*The crowd pops as Dhampir steps on the stage, flanked by his wife Sophie Williams. He is wearing a black, distinguished tuxedo and his trademark pair of shades. His wife Sophie is wearing a classy, glittering black dress. Sophie is wearing a microphone in her left hand.*
-
Jake: There he is! The former BuM Royal Champion! The former CiR World Heavyweight Champion! Dhampir is back!
-
Stan: Luckily for us, he brought his lovely wife with him aswell… But what’s with the tuxedo? That’s hardly a proper wrestling attire!
-
*As the crowd dies down after a while, Dhampir extends his hand towards Sophie, who gives him the microphone. He raises it to his lips and slowly starts to speak.*
-
Dhampir: It’s been a while… Hasn’t it? Have you missed me?
-
*Dhampir plays to the crowd as they pop once more. His heinous actions of years ago washed away by the nostalgia the fans feel seeing his face once more.*
-
Dhampir: As you can see though, I am not dressed to fight today.
-
*The fans boo as Python looks confused in the ring.*
-
Dhampir: Don’t worry, don’t worry, you will see Python in a fight, just not with me… You see, the years of in ring competition have taken it’s toll on me. I have enough money to provide for me and my lovely wife, so returning to the ring, how tempting as it seems, isn’t the best option for me. I can hear you wonder, why am I here if I’m not making a return?
-
*The air is filled with anticipation as Dhampir pauses, smiling at the crowd.*
-
Dhampir: I’m here to introduce… This man.
-
*Dhampir and Sophie move to the side as “Mare of my Night” by Tyr starts to play. Ancient norse runes are scattered allover the CarnageTron before they spell out a name: Hjalmar Gunnarson. A roar can be heard as a massive, monster of a man emerges on the stage. The man is dressed as a Viking: linen pants, Viking leg wraps and wrist wraps, topping it off with an iron helmet covering his face. His torso is bare, showing of his impressive chest and abdominal muscles. The man takes of his helmet and tosses it to the side, revealing that his face is covered in tattoos, as the rest of his body. He looks at Dhampir who nods at him slightly, before focussing on the ring and pacing toward it frantically. In one motion, he leaps on the apron, looking Python right in the eyes before letting out the same roar we heard earlier, while he extends both his arms to the side.*
-
Jake: If I were Python, I think I’d actually rather fight the former World Heavyweight champion than this guy.
-
Stan: I don’t think anyone wants to voluntarily fight this man. He looks like a shaven, tattooed bear!

AFTER THE MATCH:

*As Hjalmar celebrates his victory by shaking the ropes and roaring triumphantly, Dhampir and Sophie enter the ring. Dhampir looks at the downed Python before smirking, picking him up and pushing him toward Hjalmar.*
-
Hjalmar wraps his massive right hand around the opponents head, before hooking the trunks with his left. In one swift motion, Hjalmar lift his opponent of the ground before throwing both the opponent and himself forward, smashing the back of the opponent's head in the mat executing an ULTIMATE Hammerfall
-
Jake: That’s uncalled for! What are they doing!
-
Stan: This isn’t Dhampir’s first rodeo, he knows you have to make an impact to get noticed and dear God, that’s an impact right here.
-
*The audience starts booing as Dhampir smirks, with Hjalmar standing next to him. Dhampir’s wife Sophie hands him a mic*
-
Dhampir: Why would I have to return to in-ring competition, while I can just unleash this unstoppable monster?  
-
*Dhampir drops the mic as Hjalmar’s music starts playing. The trio, Dhampir, Sophie and Hjalmar, make their way to the back while the crowd keeps booing*

- No time for further formatting atm. Will do soon -[/color]

Dhampir Savant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top