Royal Call Out: Sadistic Seven (Open for Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Royal Call Out: Sadistic Seven (Open for Everyone!)

Post  King on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 am

The camera pans out, showing as much of the arena as possible. The crowd is all cheering and chanting, waiting for the show to officially start. Pyro is shooting around the CarnageTron and then down the ramp. The four corners of the ring lights up as pyro shoots up.
The crowd keeps cheering, bringing in the new year with a thunderous roar.
Minutes passes as the crowd keeps cheering. When they finally turns silent, one more blast of pyro shoots up from the ramp and the war sirens are heard all over the arena as "Indestructible" by Disturbed plays through the speakers. The crowd erupts in cheers, waiting for the new Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Champion to appear. When the crowd calms down, King suddenly runs out on the ramp which gets the crowd to once again start cheering, even louder this time. King, wearing a black leather jacket and a Golden Crown on his head with "CiR" engraved. King stands on the top of the ramp, soaking in the moment as the crowd cheers him on. King then opens up his leather jacket, showing the Carnage World Heavyweight Championship.

-
Cheers echoes through the arena as the Carnage in Ring crowd welcomes their Champion as he starts the first show of the year. King makes his way to the ring, hugging and celebrating with the crowd on his way. takes a walk around the ring while greeting the fans around the ring. He jumps up on the apron and turns towards the crowd. King takes the championship from his waist and raises it high up in the air with the crowd cheering him on.
-
Jake: King is the Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Champion! What a way for us to start a new year, a new chapter on the Carnage in Ring story!
-
Stan: Don't overhype this Jake, this year will be just the same as any year before with a champion that will be just like the others
-
Jake: Some things will always stay the same Jake. Taxes will be just as annoying as last year. Carnage in Ring will always be the best federation in the world. And That title right there will still be the crown jewel of this industry!
-
King walks to the turnbuckle and climbs up the second rope, he looks around the arena as the crowd keeps chanting "King".
-
King: Good day ladies and gentlemen!
-
The crowd erupts in cheers once more making the smile on King's face grow bigger. King jumps down from the ropes and walks his way to the middle of the ring
-
I am the Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Champion!
That is something I haven't had the honor to say in 6 years!
My career has reached many highs and lows, twists and turns
It has been a journey like no other
And I am proud to say that I have had every single one of you with me on this journey!
Raising this title up in the air means nothing if I don't have you behind me
That is why I want to enlighten you guys on some history
-
When I won my first Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Championship, the history of past champs was filled with some of the greatest wrestlers of all time
Most of them fought for what was right
For you guys
We had some bad eggs but even them fought for Honor, Respect and Tradition
That is more than what I can say for the people after me
We did have some of the greats still in there trying to fight for what was right
Chris Jackson, Moberz, The Personification, hell even King Edge and one point
-
Then, year after year passed and our champions became more obsessed with this title for each day day held it
Defending it with honor was suddenly out of the question
I have to give some credit to King Edge and Jimmy James for taking on some of the challenges they managed to overcome
But by the end of the day, neither of them was fighting for the people
It has been around 700 days since we last had a champion representing us, all of us!
-
That is why I am standing here, filled with pride, knowing that I will do just that one thing
I will be your champion!
I will be here each and every week ready to defend this title and its honor!
This is a wake up call for everyone backstage
You might not have gotten the chance before, but this is your moment. Getting a shot at this title is more likely than ever before
I will not cower and I will not hide
This is the start of a new era in Carnage in Ring and therefore I hereby declare
-
A Royal Call Out for the entire roster of Carnage in Ring!
-
The crowd erupts in cheers but King quickly continues before the roar of the crowd takes over
-
I want to give everyone of you a chance at this title just as much as I want to have an honest match with each and everyone of you
I will discuss this later on with our General Manager, Adam Harvey
-
But for now I want to make it clear that if you want to make a statement here in Carnage in Ring
If you want to prove that you deserve a top spot in this business
If you think that you deserve a chance at the Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Championship this is your chance
The Royal Call Out starts now!
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Royal Call Out: Sadistic Seven (Open for Everyone!)

Post  Rated RS on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Music plays through the arena
-
If you were worried about where
-
I've been or who I saw or
-
What club I went to with the homies
-
Baby don't worry, you know that you got me
-
I'm never worried about where
-
I'm at or who I saw or
-
What club I go to with the homies
-
Baby don't worry, I know that they got me
-
Jake: King's got his answer.
-
Stan: In CIR's Omega Rated was King's biggest threat. He was on top of the world before King sold out his brand.
-
Jake: Rated said it himself, King betrayed him, Jimmy and everyone else that was on CIR's Omega.
-
Stan: Rated made King instantly regret selling out as he stole King's Annihilation and i'm sure he will do it again.
-
Jake: These two have been going at it for a while, it all started when Rated beat King to earn Omega's only spot at Dangerzone.
-
Stan: The feud only featured in tag team matches before Rated stole the Annihilation championship from King.
-
Jake: Remember Rated is 2-0 to King in singles matches with one draw. King has never beaten Rated one on one.
-
Stan: The two went in different directions, Rated finished 2nd at  Survive and Conquer to King.
-
Jake: Rated took some big loses and King went on to become the World Champion.
-
Stan: Rated looks to dethrone King here as he's done before.
-
Jake: You took about the young hungry guys trying to take the title away from King, a motivated Rated has to top the list.
-
Stan: When you factor in a Jimmy James looking for revenge we might just end up in the power struggle that was CIR Omega.
-
Rated comes out from backstage and runs towards the ring
-
King Stand his ground
-
Rated slides into the ring
-
King stares down Rated as Rated gets on his feet
-
Rated walks right up to King's face
-
Rated takes King's mic
-
Rated takes a couple steps back
-
Rated stares at King's title and then at him
-
Rated smirks
-
Rated: You, me, a world title, Adam as GM, all we missing is Jimmy James. I wonder how long till he's out here. But seriously King congrats on your win. It's nice to see a former CIR Omega big 3 member holding the top title in CIR. But King you should know by now that holding that title
-
Rated points to King's title
-
Rated: Means your a marked man. King you been a marked man for a while and the last time I took a shot at you. I LEFT with your Annihilation title and the next time I take a shot at you I'm going to TAKE your World Title. You said this a royal call out, well King's it's going to to be nice to dethrone you again. It's going to nice to prove that the old guard in CIR can't just cut it no more when they take on the new age. I am the NEW AGE in CIR and everyone single time I go out there and I show that CIR legends can't cut it no more. I pushed King Edge to the limit twice and twice due to reasons I could not control I could not take the title from him. I beat the living Legend known as Jimmy in Omega and I am 2-0 against you one on one. King every Kingdom has fallen, every King gets dethroned. Your just the next one.
-
Rated drops the mic and backs away into a corner.
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King Yesterday at 4:51 am

King walks up to the microphone, he bends down to pick it up and as he is about to pick it up the arenas lights turns off
-
As they light up again, Faren Height is standing in the ring, next to King. A smirk appears on King's face as he stops picking up the microphone and takes a couple of steps back, to the opposite corner of where Rated RS is standing.. Faren Height slowly bends down and picks up the microphone
-
A smirk is showing on Faren Heights face as he takes a couple of steps back and forth in the middle of the ring, using his umbrella as a cane. As Faren Height raises the microphone to his lips, the crowd roars this mans catchphrase with him

-
Faren Height + the crowd: How Lovely!
-
King's face brighten up as he seems more happy than Faren Height over the reaction of the crowd. Faren Height chuckles a bit for himself as he continues
-
My Journey has had its ups and downs, as all roads do
But I have finallly reached my destination
King, we disagree on a lot
Rather, we agree on almost nothing
-
But this new era, as you claimed, sounds interesting
A new era, new year, new Journey
-
Doing something as grand as this will end up being your downfall
That being said, I am not willing to pick on the corpse
I will be the executioner myself

-
Faren Height walks up to King, the two men standing face to face
-
You are currently holding the sweetest accolade in this business
And bee's are just starting to swarm around you
They will fight you, sneak around you, or group up and push you towards a corner
Just like a bee, they are all ready to sting you even if it takes their own lives
Just to get the Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Championship!
-
But not me
I am the damned Bee Queen
I will control the swarm around you, making them do my bidding without them even knowing
And when the time is right, I will swoop in and grab that championship

-
Faren Height takes a quick look behind, seeing Rated RS on the opposite side of the ring
-
The bee's will do their best to stop me
-
Faren Height turns his head back to King
-
But they can not stop me! They can not stop my Journey!
-
This is a new era, and just like the previous ones, this era will need Order
I will bring Order in the only way I know how
By bringing Chaos

-
Faren Height burst out in laughter as he takes steps backwards. The expression on King's face has turned more strained as he repositions the Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.
Faren Height walks back to the middle of the ring, and sneers as he gently puts down the microphone in the middle of the ring. He then walks to a corner, the wrestlers in the ring are all occupying one corner each now.
King, Rated RS and Faren Height are all looking at the microphone, then at each other, all men eagerly waiting, as if the next act in a play is about to start
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rated RS Yesterday at 4:06 pm

Rated backs to the center of the ring and picks up the mic as he still has more to say
-
Rated takes a step towards Faren.
-
Rated stares Faren.
-
Rated: I should remind you, i'm not a bee. I'm a lion looking for his next meal. I am a lion looking for his next kill. A lion looking for his next victim. Here's the thing Rated works for nobody but himself. Rated is his own boss. I went 3rd person cause I need to make it very clear to you that I am on another level. Me and King are on a separate level, a level which guys like Shane, Blake are close to reaching. Faren your not even on my radar. And I know your not on King's either. You talk about how your going to sneak in and steal King's title, i'm going to do it broad daylight. Faren your just another disillusion young guy who thinks he's next. But your not next. You got King on his spot and then you have Rated looking to tip him off. So Faren just enjoy your spot cause if you come looking for something more your going to end up running into someone who will destroy your beehive. Your a queen bee stuck in a fight against a lion and a tiger. Also one more thing, I never been a fan of order, i'm more of a havoc type of guy. The rebel against authority type of guy, the destroy so called leaders type of guy. Also this mic's getting kind of old
-
Rated throws the mic into the crowd as he stares down King.
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas Yesterday at 7:14 pm

All the Days by Mammoth begins to play as the crowd in an almost Pavlovian response, begins to boo loudly.
-
Jake: "What is Tom Midas doing out here?!"
-
Stan: "Isn't it obvious? He's accepting the call out! He's one of the few pieces of royalty left here in CiR. King has about as much authority as the king of Sealand.
-
Tom runs to the ring, and quickly slides underneath the bottom rope and stands up straight, and turns his attention towards Rated. He raises the Purity Championship high above his head, earning a very faint amount of cheers from members of the anti-Rated portion of the crowd.
-
Tom: "There's a lot of stuff that you say that's true, Rated. Our world champion here indeed has never defeated you in a singles match."
-
Rated nods and can be heard on Tom's microphone yelling "That's Right!"
-
Tom clears his throat, and holds up a finger to Rated, and grins.
-
Tom: "You should let me finish before assuming I'm about to heap a great deal of praise on you, dude...

As I was saying, a lot of what you say is true, but something that just objectively isn't is the fact you're saying you're on the next level. That guy who you said was a level below you? Blake? He actually beat you at Extreme Rewards, if you don't remember.

King won his match at ER6, I won my match at ER6, Blake won his match at ER6. What have you done impressive recently that warrants the cocky attitude, eh?"

-
Tom sighs, but then turns his attention towards Faren.
-
Tom: "I haven't really dealt with you to know enough about you, Height, but what I do know is that the only person in your group that has any success at all is yourself. Maybe you should really ditch the dead weight on your journey. Like I did."
-
He shrugs, but then turns his gaze towards King.
-
Tom: "I know what you're probably wondering King, why am I out here, when I lost to you last season. Well, the fact of the matter is that you did not defeat me in that match, and it was Jimmy that lost that match, not myself. You and I can argue as to who would have won that night, and we'll never know for sure, but what I can say with one hundred percent confidence King, is that I will beat you the next time we square off."
-
Tom points behind himself, towards the backstage area.
-
Tom: "And you want to know something else, King? No matter who else walks out here tonight, I know I'm the biggest asterisks in your win column. I am the one that must be eating you inside in not being able to prove that hope and dreams will overcome brains and an opportunistic attitude."
-
Tom's eyes narrow as he glares at King..
-
Tom: "You're the opposite of me, if you really think about it.

You surround yourself with the positive vibes of these idiots in the crowd, while I don't need their support.

You have someone near and dear to you whose career was nearly ended by an injury.

I injured the man I hated most in this company, and now he'll never step foot into the ring again.

You nearly lost the biggest opportunity of your life by being an idiot and playing into Jimmy's hand.

I make my own opportunities."

-
Tom nods his head to the left, towards the crowd.
-
Tom: "You think these mouthbreathers can save you when you and I set foot in the ring together?

Ask Zack how that worked out.

Ask Kory how that worked out.

Ask how the former tag team champions are doing now, if you can *censored* find them."

-
Tom: "The four men in the ring right now all share a thing in common. We all have the same huge vice. We all seek Glory."
-
He points towards Rated.
-
Tom: "He wants to be able to claim that he is the best there is in CiR.

Faren wants to pretend that this is his journey.

You try to hide it King, but you wanted to be the face of CiR once more. You might be truthful in the fact you care about the fans, but they aren't the real reason you tried and succeeded in becoming champion.

You all are the same as me, it's just a matter of how self aware of it you are."

-
He pauses for a moment, but then looks towards the Purity Championship on his shoulder.
-
Tom: "You want a Royal Call Out, King? How about you manage to put away the true king of CiR first?

You beat Jimmy.

Rated beat you.

Faren beat Jeff.

I destroyed careers."

-
He points towards King with a finger, and then places it on his own chest.
-
Tom: "I am the embodiment of Carnage, and not in the sense that Carnage Incarnate was."
-
Tom chuckles at his joke, to which nobody in the ring does likewise, causing Tom to frown for a moment, but then shrug.
-
Tom: "I end careers for those who dare to defy my iron... no, golden fist."
-
He balls up his hand, and shows it to each of the men, and smiles.
-
Tom: "Rated, Faren, try and argue that I don't deserve to be the next in line for King's title shot, fine.

Do not try and say that and expect me to not then proceed to snap your ankle like a twig, putting you on the shelf for the foreseeable future."

-
The crowd boos loudly at Tom's cockiness, but he just shrugs it off and continues speaking.
-
Tom: "King, you mentioned having an honest match with each and every one of us. The guy who has the least honest match with you right now is me. Jimmy's out of the picture for now, so I want to get my hands on you once more.

Who knows, you might be able to follow in your wife's footsteps and be put on the shelf by a truly superior competitor.

Maybe she can sign your leg cast with an ace of spades like I assume you did with her neck brace.

Honestly, that's so sweet, it almost brings a tear to my eye. "

-
Tom notices King's demeanor has changed suddenly, from of mild annoyance to one of the beginning stages of rage.

He covers his lips with the tips of his middle three fingers, and gasps in mock shock.

-
Tom: "Oops, was it something I said?"
-
He begins to cackle to himself as he looks around the ring once more.
-
Tom: "If this is my sole competition for who's front in the line, I'm pretty sure Adam already knows what to do, so King, let's just go ahead and agree to the match no-"
-
Suddenly, another wrestler's entrance music begins to play.
-
Tom: "Right, ironic timing and all. Ugh."
-
Tom walks to a corner of the ring and leans against the top rope with one arm, head in hand as he looks mildly inconvenienced.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top