A Gruesome Recap (infamy sometime before match)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Gruesome Recap (infamy sometime before match)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:31 pm

The Carnage Tron lights up and cuts to a shot of Bobby Gruesome arriving backstage wearing a leather jacket over a Pure Excellence t-shirt and jeans. Carrying his gear bag in one hand and juggling his keys in the other, Bobby walks a few steps before being stopped by CIR Interviewer Candice.
-
Candice Witt: "Mr Gruesome! A moment of your time for an interview for our viewers please."
-
Bobby gives his usual sigh but nevertheless acquiesces to the request made to him, giving a quick hand gesture to communicate his desire to expedite the interview.
-
Candice Witt: "First off let me welcome you back following the time off we've all no doubt enjoyed since the conclusion of the Extreme Rewards PPV...."
-
Bobby cuts across Candice.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "First off let me stop you right there. Time off? What time off? Since the conclusion of Extreme Rewards I may have not been in the ring, but I've still been training three times a day, five times a week. So to say that I have had time off is asinine, time off doesn't exist for someone with my talent and dedication to this industry."
-
Candice Witt: "My apologies for any insinuation that you may have drawn, I simply meant that it has been a fair while since we've had the pleasure of being on Carnage TV. Moving on to my actual questions."
-
Candice pauses for a moment to compose herself before continuing with the interview.
-
Candice Witt: "At Extreme Rewards you weren't scheduled to compete in a match, yet in the Carnage Briefcase Ladder match you interfered and altered the complexion of the match entirely."
-
Bobby cuts Candice off once again.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Again why even bother conducting an interview if you're going to slant the perspective on all of your questions. First off I didn't change the complexion of the Carnage Briefcase at all, in fact I equalised the playing field after the Order got involved, Faren Height would've have won the match and would be the holder of that briefcase. Instead when I made my way to the ring, delivered a German suplex to Faren from atop the ladder to the outside, I saved the CIR universe from having to suffer such a weak holder of the case. The Order are nothing but a joke, Logan and I took them all out without help in that match and Logan very damn well nearly won the damn thing, but alas Steven Rausch won and soon the world title picture is going to be more dull than one of his many redundant lessons in his classroom. So now myself and Logan are turning our attention to the tag titles currently in the possession of the Family. Tonight we face the first step in our roads to the belts in the form of Gunner and Viktor... and when we win it truly will be Pure Excellence."
-
Bobby walks off to find his tag partner and get ready for their match as the camera fades out on Candice standing alone.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top