Bro-mendous Merch

Go down

Bro-mendous Merch

Post  Matt Riddle on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:39 pm

The titantron lights up to show a black room and an empty chair. It is well lit, and nobody misses the shadow that passes the wall before Matt Riddle takes a seat. He looks thoughtful in a grey SPLX t-shirt and Thor snapback, and he takes a few seconds before he says anything.

Matt Riddle: Last week was, if I'm remembering correctly, my second win in this promotion. I might be wrong, I did take a couple of bumps to the head last season, so it might have even been my first. As I said week in and week out, I'm not simply here to win matches. I'm not delusional, I don't think I'm owed anything by this company, I'm not entitled to any victories that I don't earn, and I won't do myself any good by beating myself up about losing. I'm pretty chill. Now, that leads me on to this week and my match against Python. You won't be surprised that it's going to be more of the same - I'm going to go out there and have a good time. I'll enjoy my match, win or lose, and continue doing what you all seem to enjoy.

Matt holds up a black t-shirt, the front facing him, and studies it before looking back at the camera.

Matt Riddle: That's why I decided to work with management here at Carnage in Ring to develop this.

He turns it around - it's a Matt Riddle branded t-shirt. It's a still from his entrance video, the cartoon waves and seaweed floating around with the words 'MATT RIDDLE' written in big bold letters in the middle. He seems pretty pleased with it.

Matt Riddle: If you want one, you can pick it up from me at every show, just come to the merch table. Python - see you soon.

With that, Matt smiles at the camera before standing up and walking away. The titantron fades to black.
Matt Riddle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum