random title with random n pun(PUT RIGHT BEFORE MY MATCH AS ENTRANCE)

Go down

random title with random n pun(PUT RIGHT BEFORE MY MATCH AS ENTRANCE)

Post  Mister N on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:39 pm

The smoke starts building over the CarnageTron, and Rebellion(Insturmental) starts playing over the speakers. N appears at the base of the titantron, and slowly walks towards the ring. Once he reaches the ring, he jumps on top of the apron and picks up a mic. He enters the ring through the ropes, and makes his way towards the middle of the ring. After waiting for the last of the cheering to quiet down, then speaks

Mister N: Ok...look, I’ll keep this short. Shorter than usual, at least…

N takes a moment to gather his next words, then speaks

Mister N: Victor Machado, you’re getting your ass kicked today. That’s it. It’s that simple. I have no metaphor, no intricate description, no misleading quote, no...today, I have just one thing to put out there. Because tonight, I fight for much more than just an opportunity at the bloodshed title, I’m out there tonight to prove, since after that one Lottie match you all think I’ve lost my potential or something.

N shrugs

Mister N: So i decide to use Victor Machado as an example, for everyone in the crowd, even other people backstage. I am the most dangerous person anyone can or has stepped inside the ring with. And I guarentee you, Victor’s just laughing his ass off right now, disregarding every word I say, but…

N raises his eyebrows

Mister N: Well, if he is, then there really is no point for me to be out here right now.

N frowns

Mister N: But let me put up another warning shot just in case he is. Victor, you are most definitely getting your ass kicked today. And there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

N tries to say more but a referee shows up at the base of the titantron, prompting N to drop the mic and get ready for the match. N takes off his shirt, drops his mic, and goes to the corner of the ring.
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down