The Queen of Carnage [Infamy]

Go down

The Queen of Carnage [Infamy]

Post  King on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:55 pm

The CarnageTron lights up showing a black background with the text "ACE" showing in rose gold.
-
The war sirens echoes through the arena, behind the sirens, a voice is heard getting louder until it finally is louder than the war siren
-
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no

-
"The Greatest" by Sia blasts through the speakers as Ellinor runs out to the ramp, wearing a leather sleeveless hoodied jacket. She stands on the top of the ramp with her arms stretched to the side as the crowd erupts in cheers. As the chorus repeats, Ellinor runs a bit down the ramp before turning around, once again stretching her arms to the side, having the crowd erupt in cheers again. Ellinor waves to the camera to come closer as she shouts
-
Ellinor: The Ace of Carnage is here!
-
Ellinor flips her hoodie on before turning around again, now facing the ring. She opens the jacket, showing the Queen of Carnage Championship around her waist. She runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Instead of standing up after the slide, she has pushed up her upper body a little by almost doing a push up. She spends some time looking around the arena as the hoodie covers the top of her face, letting her get a view of the crowd without anyone getting a view of her face.
-
Ellinor waits until the crowd turns silent, before pushing herself up and runs towards the ropes, she barely stops herself from bouncing back from the ropes having the whiplash forcing her hoodie to fall back. The crowd erupts in cheers for a third time, putting a big smile on Ellinors face. Ellinor takes a microphone and walks to the middle of the ring
-
Ellinor takes the microphone to her mouth but stops herself from speaking. She takes a look around her waist, the Queen of Carnage Championship sitting neatly there. She takes it off and raises it up in the air to the cheers from the crowd.
-
Ellinor: The one and only two time Queen of Carnage Champion!
-
My career here has been long
Really long
I don't even remember my first time in this ring
-
My way has had its ups and downs
But most of the times, I have stood behind King
-
Do not get me wrong, I love that man with all of my heart
But that is not the career I set out to achieve
I wanted to get respected on my own values and one day earn a spot in the Hall of Fame for myself!
-
Me and King are a lot different
Some of these differences makes us fit better together
While other shows who we are as individuals
-
The one difference between me and King that will always keep us on separate tracks is our relationship with all of you
King loves each and every one of you
Boo him, Cheer him
Children, Teenagers, Adults
For him, your happiness is his main task
He appears here to give all of you the best night you could possibly have
-
You see, he is The King
He takes care of his Kingdom
He would treat you like his child
Nursing you, protecting you
-
Meanwhile, we got me
I am the ACE!
Even though I do love you all, it is in a different way
I will not protect you
You are not my children or the folk of my kingdom
Because I am one of you
-
King was born a royalty, he never lived the lives we all do
He has a big heart, but he lacks the blisters on his palm
The dirt under the nails, the feeling of working two or more jobs
Getting that paycheck to get a sense of relief
-
I fought my way to where I am today!
I want to be a role model for every single one out there having it rough
When another wave hits you in the face and you think that it's over
You're drowning, check mate
I want to be the shining light of hope that makes you realise
If I can reach the top, so can you
-
The crowd finally get the chance to erupt in cheers as Ellinor takes a moment of silence
-
That leads me to some news
You see, the Queen of Carnage Championship
It used to be the Divas Championship
And in both versions, there was one problem
The splitting of the division
The women of Carnage has always been phenomenal wrestlers
Nadia, Me, Escharid
We were all pushing the boundaries for what women could do in this ring over and over again
And now, that has paved the way to this generation of phenomenal wrestlers
Alyssa, Emelie, Lottie
We are in a point where the women are equal to the men
-
Adam Harvey told me earlier today that it is time for this to be a more known fact
That is why he decided to officially remove the Queen of Carnage Championship
-
Everyone in the arena shares a moment of silence
-
I fully agree with his choice
It is the end of an era and it is time to look into the future
The problem though is that I felt that some of us have not done enough to prove ourselves
That is why I requested the chance and honor to defend this Championship one last time!
At RISK!
-
I will defend this championship against anyone who wants one more chance to prove themselves
We will put on the match of the night and you can all be damned sure that when we are done, everyone will know what to expect from us
-
So let's make this the moment to propose a shot for this Championship and let the road to RISK begin!
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Queen of Carnage [Infamy]

Post  Jimmy James on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 am

-
Ellinor looks to the ramp, waiting for anyone to come out. Soon, "Death to All But Metal" by Steel Panther starts to play on the sound system in the arena. The crowd, out of habit, starts to boo the theme song of Jeremy Rock; but the boos turn to cheers once Christy Nicks walks out. She is still in her gear, as she just finished up her match moments before.
Christy slides into the ring with a smile on her face. She nods to the Queen of Carnage Champion and grabs a microphone.

-
Christy Nicks: "Hello Ellinor. While I am sad to hear about the Women of Carnage Division ending, I know what we are capable of. Like the women you mentioned, most have won other titles like Nadia and the Tag Team Championship, Escharid with the Annihilation Championship, and Lottie being the current Double Down Championship. Women in Carnage in Ring aren't exclusive to one championship, but we do have one championship for us.
While it is a beautiful championship, it does need to be retired. It has served it's purpose when it was need, and now it's not needed."

-
Christy nods and points to the crowd.
-
Christy Nicks: "While it sucks, there is people out there that had to be shown that women could stand on equal footing with the women in not just Carnage in Ring, but in wrestling. We have proved that. I am proud to be a part of this division and most importantly this company."
-
She approaches Ellinor and points at the championship placed on the champion's shoulder.
-
Christy Nicks: "And if the division is going away... I want to be the final Queen of Carnage Champion. After such a horrible start in the company last year, I've finally come into my own and am now getting my feet under myself. I had my first pay-per-view match at Danger Zone two weeks ago and while I lost, I came close to winning.
That loss gave me no right to try and enter a championship match immediately, but I've got two seasons until RISK to try and work my way back into a title contention.
I started this year wanting to win that Queen of Carnage Championship, and I will work my hardest to get into the championship match at RISK!
Hell, I just beat my boyfriend in a match! I will fight anyone, anytime, to prove myself."

-
The crowd cheers as Christy and Ellinor back smirk at each other.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:27 am

Halsey's Now or Never can be heard as Anna walks out onto the entrance ramp, looking at the two women standing in the center of the ring.
-
Anna: "Guess I should throw my hat into the ring as well, huh?"
-
Stan: "But she's not even wearing a hat!"
-
Anna: "But yeah, I guess if it's open invite, I'm game for being the last ever Queen of Carnage."
-
She shrugs.
-
Anna: "Besides, with a victory over Christy there, I'm probably near the top of the list anyway. not that I'm expecting to be handed the opportunity, anyway.
-
Anna frowns as she looks towards Ellinor though.
-
Anna: "Although to be fair, I'm not exactly sure that your heart... the Heart of the Ace, is in the same place the lips are.

Like, you mentioned Alyssa was a good wrestler but when you were about to wrestle her, you sorta kinda... y'know, literally called her a certain type of ring rodent."

-
She shakes her head, and then looks at Christy.
-
Anna: "And hopefully your mind doesn't go adrift with thoughts about your boyfriend, Christy. We're just a cowardly person away from a trip to Oz now."
-
Anna shakes her head again, but this time as if to shake that train of thought from her head.
-
Anna: "But whatever, I'm sure it was a slip of the tongue Ellinor, or you regret saying it or whatever. And I'm sure that you'll be focused on the match if you do earn a shot at the title, Christy...

Just be aware, I'm 100% focused on winning this title, so if you're anything less than that, you should be afraid. No matter how talented the two of you are."

-
With that, she drops the microphone to her side and waits, as the crowd try to process how they should react to her. After a few moments, the majority seem to settle upon cheering her as they wait for Christy or Ellinor to respond.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Ellinor: This is great!
-
The two of you haven't held this title yet
Hopefully it means that I will get the best you two have to offer at RISK
Put everyone in the arena on the edge of their seat
Push me to my very limit
And I promise you, I will return as much as I can
-
The crowd starts cheering. Ellinor looks at the Anna and Christy Nicks. She walks up to Christy Nicks and reaches her hand towards her. Christy accepts the handshake. Ellinor does the same to Anna and once again the handshake is returned.
-
Ellinor rolls out of the ring and reaches halfway up the ramp, but stops and turns around

-
Oh and Anna, you should probably leave the past alone
You have too much on stake now, keep your focus on the goal
I don't want to face an opponent with her head stuck in the past
Because I will show the both of you what a Carnage in Ring veteran is capable of
-
I am the Ace of Carnage!

-
Ellinor drops the microphone and walks away as the crowd erupts in cheers.
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down