I'm a man of my word | open to anyone

Go down

I'm a man of my word | open to anyone

Post  BBR on Tue May 22, 2018 10:46 pm

This is why I bleed by Leader blasts thru the PA system, flame pyros on each end of the stage quickly shifting the crowd atmosphere. Prayme Rosario makes his way to the ring with Rachel Leblanc by his side, huge arrogant smile on her face.
-
Both enters the ring with confidence as they take the middle of the ring waiting for the ring-announcer to give the microphone.
-
The ring announcer hands the microphone to Rosario and immediately the crowd start booing.
-
Rosario: “I’m a man of my word.”
-
The crowd continues to boo him loudly, while they both enjoy the heat.
-
Rosario: “Didn’t I told you that I was going to put down Joseph for good? Didn’t I said that I was going to step on every single people who I handed them fame and glory? I’m cleaning up the living trash for you and that’s how you thank me? How Rude!”
-
Rachel approaches Rosario as she asks the microphone from him.
Rachel brings the mic to her beautiful lips.
-
Rachel: “That’s exactly why we are who we are today, because you people are never happy with what we have to offer.”
-
The crowd also boo Rachel who seems to enjoy it.
-
“I guess we’re just in an arena full of haters…” *rolls her eyes and smiles*
-
She then points finger on people on the front row
-
“Out of all people you should know who’s real and who isn’t, you paid good money to be on the front row which makes your opinion on the people you watch more valuable…and yet you boo us…shame on you!”
-
The crowd loudly boo as the first row start jeering the individuals in the ring.
-
“You can hate us as much as you want we’ll still get the money for making you guys react to our words week-in, week-out and that should be your major concern right now cause we are far from leaving…in matter of a fact we will be showing up every week from now on so get used to it.”
-
Rachel gives back the mic to Prayme who seemed to be more serious at this point of the promo.
-
Rosario:” Since I’m a man of my word... I already said it before…I want my CIR Heavyweight championship match!”
-
The crowd start a “ You don’t deserve it” chant.
-
“I didn’t ask for anyone’s opinion.”
-
Rosario stands there for a moment getting the heat from the crowd. He then goes towards the ropes and leans on it.
-
“ I won’t leave this ring till I get my match…so the show doesn’t goes on till then!’’
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a man of my word | open to anyone

Post  Matt Riddle on Wed May 23, 2018 1:51 pm

A gunshot echoes throughout the arena, and Regulator starts to play, the melodic whistling suddenly pumping the crowd up. It goes on for a few seconds before Matt Riddle walks out from the back, wearing a new "Grand Theft Bro!" t-shirt and a Batman snapback. He has a microphone in his hand and he looks amused. He stands on the stage and looks down at the ring, smirking as he waits for his music to cut out. When it does, he clears his throat, "Bro!" chants echoing through the building.

Matt Riddle: Guess who's getting another Double Down title shot, bros!

He opens his arms as the crowd cheer for him, grinning as he soaks it all up, before turning his attention to the people in the ring.

Matt Riddle: Do you know why I get another shot? Because I earned it. I beat the champion, clean, in the middle of the ring. THAT'S what real challengers do, that's what real wrestlers do. You don't come out here to [CENSORED] and moan about how annoying you're going to be, and you don't get to make demands. You ask, and you prove yourself. That's it. You think Adam's going to give you a shot because you're occupying his ring? You don't think he's more likely to get security to drag you out by your ear?

The crowd laugh at that, and send a new wave of boos towards Rosario.

Matt Riddle: You won't impress anyone with that kind of attitude. Not me, not them, not King and not Adam. You need to prove your worth, bro.
Matt Riddle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Wed May 23, 2018 11:42 pm

Rachel Leblanc gets annoyed, while Rosario is standing next to her in confidence as he brings the microphone in front of his lips.

Rosario : ‘’First of all, congratulation for you #1 contendership for the Double Down championship.’’

Crowd continues to boo them out.

Rosario : ‘’ 2nd of all, you don’t get to come out these curtain and tell me - points at himself - what should I or not do. You - points at Matt Riddle - don’t get to tell me what’s impressive or prove my worth bruh…’’

Rosario starts walking towards the ropes then leans on it.

Rosario : ‘’ Specially to you Matt, I mean you’re amazing in the ring, you’re incredible with the fans, you’re the man I used to be…the hero we all want to support…but here’s the sad news for you Matty…that invisible cape you’re wearing, that motivation they - points at the crowd - are feeding you with…has a expire date. The question here is what are you going to do ? When they will cheer for someone better than you and choose him or her over you…will you still wear what you’re wearing today…or make a name for yourself and do whatever it takes to stay relevant! ‘’
‘’ Cause you’ve been telling me about being real…and it sounded really funny to me, you’ve been saying things like you know the game…like you know what is to be at the top of the food chain…you shown a lot of confidence…that’s cool…you’ve shown a lot of pride…but when reality hits and you get lost behind you will learn that in this business there is no guys like you that last forever.’’

The crowd starts booing him again. Rachel approaches him and rub her hand on Rosario’s back with a huge smile on her face.

‘’ Guys like you are what I call a victim of optimisim…you believe that you’re doing what you’re doing for them…you come out here every night to impress them, to prove them that you are the best they’ll see in the ring today.’’

Rosario smirks

‘’ When in reality at the end of the day you’re doing this for yourself and no one else…you will learn from your ignorance that this industry has no good or bad guys…only guys who are going to do whatever it takes to make it.’’

‘’ I know my worth…and has nothing to prove to you or any of these (censored)…so you can go back where you came from. ADAM I’m waiting!!!! ‘’
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Riddle on Thu May 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Instead of unleashing a tirade on Rosario, he takes a few seconds to ponder his words, before simply stating, straight-faced:

Matt Riddle: We'll see.

With that, he walks back through the curtain, the crowd a little confused at his lack of a reaction.
Matt Riddle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Fri May 25, 2018 12:40 am

As Rosario watches Matt heading backstage we can see another arrogant look on his face as he then turns his head towards the side barricade crowd.
He remains on the rope he brings back the mic on he big lip.

‘’ That’s exactly what I though, people think I’m a little boy playing in the big boys playground..NA HAN!’’

He then gets into a straight posture and takes back the middle of the ring with Rachel on his left.

‘’ As long my heart beats, I will remain the predator in this arena, the tiger in the jungle, the puma in the amazon, the grizzly in the forest and the best damn hunter in the world…Adam, I understand that you are busy, my actions didn’t make you flinch to my demands and I might not be your guy or ever will be…but this is my show now…so you better start paying attention and keep an eye to your fan favorites…I’m on a hunt! ‘’

Rosario drops the mic as his theme song blast thru the speakers exiting the ring with Rachel Leblanc under the thunderous heat from the crowd.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Fri May 25, 2018 5:24 am

This RP seems to be lacking a certain something... something it sorely needs more of...
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Fri May 25, 2018 5:26 am

@Henri Black wrote:This RP seems to be lacking a certain something... something it sorely needs more of...

#NeedsMoreHenri
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Fri May 25, 2018 5:27 am

@BBR wrote:
@Henri Black wrote:This RP seems to be lacking a certain something... something it sorely needs more of...

#NeedsMoreHenri

#NeedsALLoftheHenri
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Fri May 25, 2018 5:27 am

@Henri Black wrote:
@BBR wrote:

#NeedsMoreHenri

#NeedsALLoftheHenri

Make it happpppennnnn
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 am

@BBR wrote:
@Henri Black wrote:
@BBR wrote:

#NeedsMoreHenri

#NeedsALLoftheHenri

Make it happpppennnnn
I would, but I'm not under contract yet. Gotta keep the good stuff hidden away until they pay
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Fri May 25, 2018 5:43 am

@Henri Black wrote:
@BBR wrote:
@Henri Black wrote:
@BBR wrote:

#NeedsMoreHenri

#NeedsALLoftheHenri

Make it happpppennnnn
I would, but I'm not under contract yet. Gotta keep the good stuff hidden away until they pay

Neither am I
Wink lets wrestle for freee
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down