Three Dollar Bill, Y'all (open to Christy & Her valet)

Go down

Three Dollar Bill, Y'all (open to Christy & Her valet)

Post  Tom Midas on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:02 am

Halsey's Now or Never begins to play as both Steven Why and Anna walk out onto the entrance ramp. Anna's already in her ring gear, but Why is in his street clothes, and has what appears to be a set from a scene from an office show in a shopping cart he's pushing in front of himself.
-
Stan: "Did Why get lost at Walmart?"
-
Jake: "While I don't get why you choose to default to that tone, I have no idea either as to why he's bringing office supplies to the ring."
-
Stan: "He's gone senile, Jake. That's why."
-
Anna enters the ring rather quickly, but Steven is forced to take his time as he slides what he brought to the ring into it. Once he has deposited everything from the cart into the ring, he rolls underneath the  bottom rope, and sets up a flip chart in the center of the ring, uncaps a marker, and quickly scribbles the sentence "Please tell me, Why" onto it.
-
Steven: "I'd like to welcome you all to the first ever interview on CiR's hottest new interview show! Please tell me, Why!

That's me, Why!

My first guest for the night is already here in the ring, and she needs no introduction, but I'm going to give her one anyway... It's Anna!"

-
He gives her a polite golf clap, as the crowd surrounding them erupts in cheer.
-
Stan: "Oh come on, are they just giving anybody an interview show these days?!"
-
Anna: "Thanks for having me, Steven.

And thanks for the warm welcome."

-
Steven: "Now the first question I have is the obvious fluff generic one that almost never changes... What are your thoughts on your opponent here tonight."
-
She mouths the words really to him, and he just shrugs his shoulders.
-
Anna: "Christy is a good wrestler. Jeremy's dragging her down in the ring.... And out of it, but only the former I can even really try and tell her that she should try to change.

Can't change who you love I guess, but  can put your foot down when they make choices, run their mouth, and so on and so forth without asking for your opinion."

-
Why over-dramatically nods his head to her response, and hmmms into the microphone.
-
Steven: "Yes, middle of the road response, as I expected. Now as to Jeremy Rock himself, what are your thoughts on him?"
-
Anna: "Answer's simple there. He likes to pretend he's being attacked by everyone, that it's Adam's fault, the fans', or whoever's that he's always losing.

It's not that, hell, it's not even that he's a "bad" wrestler, really.

It's because he has a completely toxic attitude and an awful outlook on life.

Although Heavy Metal poisoning is a bit ironic, I guess?"

-
Why nods again, and holds up his index finger.
-
Steven: "Now would be the part where most interviewers would cut off the interview, with your thoughts on who do you feel deserves the shot at Ellinor's title at RISK... but I'm not just any interviewer, so I want to give Christy a chance to speak her mind as well!
And I guess Jeremy can come out too?"

-
Anna: "... What?"
-
Anna goes to argue, but just sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose.
-
Stan: "Finally! Hopefully Jeremy will end this sham of a show! Maybe he'll do a cover of a song off of Three Dollar Bill, Y'all after he's done beating Why's face in!"
-
Jake: "What did Why even say about Jeremy?"
-
Stan: "Nothing, he just has an ugly face."
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Dollar Bill, Y'all (open to Christy & Her valet)

Post  Jimmy James on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Christy Nicks and Jeremy Rock walk onto the stage as “Death to All but Metal” by Steel Panther starts playing. Jeremy walks out with a sleazy demeanor in leather pants and sleeveless Quiet Riot shirt, while Christy is in her gold and black wrestling gear.
-
Stan: “Yes! Jeremy is here too!”
-
Jake: “Focus on the topic at hand, Stan. Anna, Christy, and their match tonight, as well as the debut edition of Please Tell Me, Why.”
-
Christy climbs up the steps, whips her boots on the apron, and enters the ring. As she does this, Jeremy slides into the ring and eyes both Anna and Steven Why. The couple give a quick kiss before Christy is handed a spare microphone from Steven Why and their music is lowered.
-
Christy Nicks: “Actually Steven, we weren’t planning on coming out here right now but since you both called us out I thought we should.”
-
She looks across the ring at Anna; making total eye contact.
-
Christy Nicks: “One thing I don’t understand is why everyone saying that Jeremy is holding me down or a bad example on me or whatever. Jeremy isn’t either of those things, because we aren’t a weight on each other. We have helped lift one another from the very beginning. Since we have started going out, he ended his losing streak and I got booked on my first pay-per-view at Danger Zone.”
-
Steven once again over-dramatically nods his head, earning a side eye from Jeremy.
-
Christy Nicks: “While that is true, that might be my last pay-per-view if I don’t beat you tonight, Anna. You beat me then, and Ellinor beat me last season. If I can’t beat you now, I don’t deserve to be in that Queen of Carnage Championship match. That is why I need this win. And with the amount of respect I have for you I hope you bring one hundred percent but I know I will. I want to earn this opportunity.”
-
Jeremy takes the microphone from Christy, who immediately looks confused at his actions.
-
Jeremy Rock: “But you don’t need to worry about that because I believe in you.”
-
Her look of confusion changes to a more relaxed look as she nods her head towards her boyfriend.
-
Jeremy Rock: “As Christy mentioned we weren’t going to come out here but I didn’t come out here to address you two… oh no… I came out because I got a request for a song!”
-
The fans boo as the cameras pan over to Stan, who’s face has lit up.
-
Stan: “He heard my request, Jake!”
-
Jeremy Rock: “Now Stan, I’m not a big nu metal guy but I do know a song off of Three Dollar Bill, Y’all. So, I will do a cover of a song right here, right now for you!
You can use this as your show theme too, Steven.”

-
Anna rolls her eyes as Christy starts to massage her forehead with her pointer fingers. Jeremy gets out the ring and flips up the ring apron to grabs his toy guitar and a microphone stand. He slides both into the ring, sets the microphone into the stand, and starts pressing the buttons on the guitar to act like he is tuning it.
-
Jeremy Rock: “Who is ready to rock?!”
-
Everyone in the arena but Stan and a sarcastic Steven Why boo.
-
Jeremy Rock: “Ah one, ah two, ah one, two, three,
Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body,
I know not everybody has got a body like me,
But I got to think twice before I give my heart away,
And I know all the games you play ‘cause I play them too,
-
Oh, I need some time off from that emotion,
Time to pick my heart up off the floor,
When that love comes down without devotion,
Well it takes strong man baby, but I’m showing you the door,
-
Well I gotta have…”

-
Christy grabs the microphone from the stand and pushes the stand aside to cheers from the crowd. The angered expression on her face tells the story of her feelings at this moment.
-
Christy Nicks: “This isn’t about you, this isn’t about Steven, and this especially isn’t about Stan.
This is about Anna and me.”

-
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:31 am

Steven glances down to the knocked over mic stand and frowns to Christy.
-
Steven: "Hey lady, don't destroy property on my set! I'll have you know I had to sell my Black Lotus to pay for this high end set, and I don't need to add a clean up bill to that."
-
Christy glares at him, and he backs away, throwing his hands up in the air for a moment.
-
Steven: "But back to Jeremy, I'm pretty sure what Anna was saying was that he shoves multiple extremities into his mouth more often than not.

Like, if he didn't run his mouth, you wouldn't have lost to Anna here a few seasons ago.

Although, to be fair, he isn't why you're going to lose to her again toni-""

-
Anna holds up a single finger to Steven, who cuts himself off, as both Jeremy and Christy glare daggers through Steven.
-
Anna: "Like I said before, I can't force you to change, and I can't force... him to change either. Just that you don't see many rockstar romances ending with happy endings."
-
She points to Steven and then Jeremy.
-
Steven: "What?"
-
Anna: "She's right in that if the two of you want to bicker amongst yourselves, you can take it somewhere else. because tonight it's not about you."
-
She looks back towards Christy however and just frowns.
-
Anna: "You were wrong in that you think this is between you and I. I have my sights set on Ellinor's title, and if you are who I have to beat to get that championship match, then that is just how things will go down, Christy.

If you win, I won't cry of despair.

If I win, I won't cry tears of joy.

No, the thing you need to worry about after this match is how long you can let Jeremy put you into situations that you can't win. How long until you and him are in a match against Ruthless and Blake in a handicap tag match because he won't shut up?

What happens if you are put into the match at RISK and whatever you RISK is lost because he tries to interfere and gets you dq'ed?

Will you wager your career with that in mind?

Or will you play it safe because even you're aware of how Jeremy likes to act before he thinks sometimes, maybe not in your conscious brain, but deep down, you can't shake that feeling that he might try and insert himself into business he has no business being in?"

-
She pauses again, and turns her gaze towards Jeremy again, who is silently seething.
-
Anna: "Love makes anybody and everyone blind, that's true and fair.

But at some point, you need to open your eyes."

-
She turns her attention back to Christy once more.
-
Anna: "Because you may feel that he's made you a better person, that you going out got you your first pay per view match...

But that was you, Christy. You're a talented person, someone I was once able to call a friend.

Don't let the man who stands to your side and slightly behind you define who you are, however.

Going into relationships expecting them to fix everything wrong that you perceive with yourself just isn't smart."

-
She just smiles weakly for a moment before chuckling to herself.
-
Anna: "But *censored*, not like what I say will change anything with you.

Maybe he can change for the better, though?"

-
She sighs.
-
Anna: "His bravado is one of his main traits, so shattering that and trying to find the core of the man lying behind the tough rockstar persona will be hard.

Who knows, maybe he'll be afraid to show the real Jeremy to everyone, including you.

Maybe the real Jeremy's worse.

All that I do know, is that at some point, trying to white knight on your behalf will backfire. Either for you or for him...

And it will BURN."

-
The crowd gasps in response, as they await Christy's response.
-
Stan: "First they ignore the beautiful voice of Jeremy Rock, and now they say he's a bad influence?

That's a P!nk song, not a Limp Bizkit classic."

-
Jake: "Do you literally only listen to nineties nu metal and two thousands' pop Stan during the offseason?"
-
Stan: "I'm supposed to do something else?"
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Christy Nicks: "If you want to overlook me and focus on the title, fine. But that's ignorance on your part.
Just like it's ignorance for you to twist my words.
-
I didn't say that Jeremy and I going out got me my first pay-per-view match, what I was saying was that us going out gave me the confidence I needed to push myself harder than ever before. He doesn't define me and I don't define him. He's a former champion, and held it longer than any of the reigns Steven has had... and Jeremy's one title reign is more than you've had."

-
Christy puts the microphone in her other hand and points towards herself.
-
Christy Nicks: "Just like me. What I'm saying is... I'm my own person. He isn't Christy Nicks and you aren't Christy Nicks. I'm also not Hannah Burns, because I'm Christy Nicks. I'm my own person, and he is Jeremy Rock. Our relationship isn't what define us.
Our skills and our attitude defines us, and I understand that people might not like his attitude but I love him despite. So if he screws me over by accident, then he can make it up to me. If he picks a fight with Blake and Ruthless, I'll stand beside him and support him. We are opposites but we will stand by each other's side.
-
You are right in that the real Jeremy is hidden and, sorry babe, he is a sweet man who can kick ass... just like I'm going to do to you in a few moments."

-
The crowds cheers as Anna smirks.
-
Christy Nicks: "I am ready to fight you, and I will give you my all... just like I hope you do. It won't be burning or a flame, but a feast instead. Because... because you will eat your words."
-
Christy drops the microphone and tells Jeremy to get out the ring. A referee runs down the ramp and slides in, as Steven packs up his set and makes his way up the ramp.
-
Jake: "Here we go, ladies and gentlemen! Anna versus Christy Nicks right now on Infamy!"
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down