The Dalecarlian Horse [Infamy]

Go down

The Dalecarlian Horse [Infamy]

Post  King on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:01 pm

The camera switches to the dining area where Alexander Svart is seen sitting alone with a waterbottle in front of him. The camera man is walking up to Alex and takes a seat in front of him. The Sweet Swede is looking into the camera, a smile barely showing on his face
-
Alexander Svart: I remember a time where there were always one particular person sitting in front of me, right where you are sitting now. I used to order a bottle of water, just like the one I have here. And she used to order coffee, black. Those times were not simple times, if anything they were the most confusing time of my life.
-
Do you know how it feels to look someone in the eyes just to see nothing? When everything they are and want to be is locked deep inside. You have no idea how to save someone you love, but you can't afford to give up. That my friend, is worse than any torture
-
Alexander Svart rubs his shoulder
-
Having a match against Joey Leclair certainly opens up some old scars. He was one of my stepping stones into the top. But that was another time, another place. I have not seen him in years, but he has had the opportunity to see my every move.
-
I am not afraid of my match tonight, I am more afraid of my future. I might have been on the top before, the face of another company. But since I debuted here I have realized. This is the big league. Everyone here is at least five times better than the strongest opponents I have faced before.
-
The Sweet Swede spends a moment in silence
-
I can no longer rely on past glory, not that it was my plan to begin with. I have to prepare myself for this environment or I will not be able to keep up with the rest of them. The space between me and the World Champion is far greater than I would have ever expected.
-
I have my eyes set on gold, and to reach that I have a long way to go. I will take it step by step until I am finally back where I am supposed to be. In the middle of the ring, with gold over my head. And every single fan of mine cheering behind me.
-
The Dalecarlian Horse will ride again

-
Alexendar Svart walks away
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down