Rausch Vs Hendryl

Go down

Rausch Vs Hendryl

Post  Jimmy James on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:11 am

The Carnage in Ring arena is jolted to life by a brilliant flourish of green pyrotechnics accompanied by Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out." A few moments pass by and Steven Rausch, the holder of the Carnage Briefcase, is nowhere to be seen. The camera pans back over to Alyssa Hendryl in the ring, who walks over to the referee and asks him something; which gets a shrug in return.
-
The feed cuts to the backstage area and a cameraman running around until he finds what he is looking for: Jimmy James and Steven Rausch brawling!
-
-
Both men continue to throw punches at each other, Rausch clearly on the defense. Jimmy lifts his leg quickly and kicks Steven right in the shin, allowing Jimmy to grab him by the hair and ram Steven face first into the production crate. "The Superstar" starts laying in some stomps before pulling Steven back to his feet.

-
Jimmy James: "You want to avoid me, then arrive just in time to make me lose to that goon named Mister N. That... was a big mistake!"
-
Jimmy connects with a knee lift to the midsection of Steven Rausch. He then drags Steven Rausch over to a door, opens it up, and sets Steven's head in between the door and the frame!
As he steps back, Jimmy eyes his target like he does when he sets up for a Las Vegas Face Cleaner. Before he can do any damage, a handful of security members and referees rush over and get between Jimmy and Rausch. One of the referees goes over and checks on Steven as the guards start telling Jimmy to leave.

-
Jimmy James: "Keep hiding Steven, but I will get that Carnage Briefcase whether you like it or not! I don't care what I have to do because I will get it!"
-
Two of the guards step forward and Jimmy backs down, making his exit down the hallway towards the locker rooms. The camera pans back over to Steven Rausch holding his head to slow the bleeding of a small cut he seemingly got from hitting the production crate. He looks up towards Jimmy's direction... and starts rising to his feet!
-
Referee: "He's gone, Steven. Just stay with us."
-
He doesn't listen, though, as he grabs his Carnage Briefcase off the ground and starts running down the hallway. Jimmy turns around to see Steven Rausch chasing him, and takes off in the other direction. They continue to run until Jimmy busts out the doors to the arena and into the night. Steven Rausch stops as the door clicks once he gets to it, takes a few breaths, and looks back up at the door.
-
Steven Rausch: "You want to attack me when my back is turned? Alright... you're on."
-
Steven does a 180 and walks back in the direction he came and the screen fades out.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum