Tired of It

Go down

Tired of It

Post  Jimmy James on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:10 am

“Melody Circus” by Savant starts playing and the fans send out the sound of cheers. The Life Partners, Repo Man and Sammy South walk onto the stage, Repo being his normal happy while Sammy seems a bit more serious at the moment.
Dressed in a white Life Partners t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and black athletic pants, Sammy decides to not pose on the ramp like Repo Man and walks down the ramp to the ring. Repo Man, who is wearing a plain red shirt and tan cargo shorts, looks confused at Sammy’s motion but shrugs it off and walks behind his friend.

-
Stan: "A different tone from Sammy, tonight. I can only wonder what is going through his head right now."
-
Jake: "Well, these two men are off a hot win over the Tag Team Champions Pure Excellence on the final episode of Bloodshed last season. They hit a huge double team move that lead to Sammy climbing the top rope to hit The Firebird Kingdom for the three."
-
Stan: "Maybe they are out here to address that fact that the best tag team around today will be in action later."
-
Sammy rolls into the ring as Repo climbs onto the apron to enter the ring. The larger member of the team climbs onto the turnbuckle and poses again for the fans, all the while Sammy rests his arms on the top rope and looks out into the sea of people. Sammy motions for two microphones and he gets his wish as the ringside attendant hands him just that. "The Firebird" tosses one over to Repo and waits until their music is lowered to raise the microphone up.
-
Sammy South: "We did it."
-
Repo Man: "You're damn right, we did... what did we do?"
-
Sammy tilts his head a bit to the right to look at Repo with a questioning look, but shakes his head and continues.
-
Sammy South: "We beat Pure Excellence right in the middle of the ring. They said we couldn't do it, but we beat them. We beat them in a non-title match and we are now able to confirm something to each and every single one of you."
-
Repo Man: "We talked to Adam Harvey over the off season and he agreed to give us a Tag Team Championship match at RISK!"
-
The fans cheer yet some boos are heard, causing Sammy's ears to perk up.
-
Sammy South: "Now I understand why some of you are booing, and I know exactly what Logan, Bobby, and that old man are going to hit on when they start running their mouths: we've been down this road because and we've lost every time."
-
Repo Man: "But we are going to train harder than ever before to fight. We have survived and came back better with every loss, and now we fight for the titles again."
-
Sammy South: "That's all and good, but when do we win the titles?"
-
Repo shakes his head and turns away from the crowd to look at Sammy.
-
Repo Man: "Huh?"
-
Sammy South: "You heard me, don't ask me to repeat.
I'm tired of losing when we challenge for the titles. I don't want to be remembered as the team that came close but always failed, because I want to be champion. I'm done surviving, I'm done fighting, I want to win."

-
Repo Man: "I do, as well."
-
Sammy South: "I wrestled at Extreme Rewards injured to try and win the titles, and we failed. I nearly broke my God damn legs jumping off the pod in the Chamber match at Danger Zone. Now this is our third time and I'm not happy that we are getting a title shot. I'm pissed that it's another title opportunity and not a title defense. We keep claiming we are getting better but where is the proof?"
-
Repo Man: "We beat the champions last seasons. Sammy, I don't think this is the right time to have this conversation."
-
Sammy South: "It probably isn't because it will get the people talking and those three clowns laughing, but at this point I don't care. I'm pissed at myself and I'm pissed at you!
I keep putting our failures on my back which drives me to throw my body into harms way to get the titles, and I'm sick of it. I could have had my career ended because I don't want you to be upset. When we started this partnership, when we started being The Life Partners..."

-
Repo Man: "You are talking crazy, Sammy."
-
Sammy South: "No, I'm making sense and you don't understand. You are my best friend and I don't want you to get hurt; physically or mentally. I'm younger, in better shape, and that means I can do more of the work load... and I do... and I'm tired of it."
-
Sammy throws the microphone on the mat, causing static to play over the speakers from the impact. He exits the ring and Repo holds his arms out; completely confused on what is going on with his tag partner.
-
Jake: "Well, I think we got our answer from earlier."
-
Stan: "I'm not a big fan of these two, but I think Sammy is having a mental breakdown. Maybe carrying Repo's fat ass twenty-four seven is finally getting to him."
-
The frustated Sammy runs his hands through his shoulder length hair as he walks up to the ramp to some boos. He ignores them and makes his way backstage.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum