No risk, Only reward. Open to Prayme. Bloodshed. before Henri's match

Go down

No risk, Only reward. Open to Prayme. Bloodshed. before Henri's match

Post  Henri Black on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:51 am

As Mystic Prophecy's Wings of Destiny begins to play though the arena, the CarnageTron comes to life cycling through a host of images before pausing on the words “I'm Back” the letters then turn to mist before reforming as “Henri Black”.
-
Jake: “We heard the announcement from general Manager Adam Harvey, at Risk seven competitors will compete in the first ever Risk or Reward match, and one of those seven competitors is this man, Henri Black. Now returned from a serious injury he received at the hands of Rated Rs.”
-
Stan: “An injury that unless I'm mistaken took Henri out of action for almost a year, and yet now having been back for all of five minutes our General Manager puts him smack dab in the middle of the biggest match of the season! What was Adam thinking?”
-
Henri makes his way down to ringside, wearing an overcoat and a casual shirt and jeans, a half full water bottle in his left hand and collects a microphone before climbing to the ring apron
-
Henri: “One years. That's how long it's been since I stood in this ring, how long since I last heard the crowd chanting my name.”
-
Henri pauses for a moment to drink in the adulation of the crowd
-
Henri: “And every day of those one year I heard the same words from thousands of different mouths. Carnage in Ring NEEDS. MORE. HENRI!!!”
-
Henri takes a long drink from the water bottle in his hand then recaps the bottle and lofts it high into air and down into the crowd
-
Henri: “Well here I am, And ladies and gentlemen, I am never leaving again. And don't you dare assume that just because I haven't been here that I wasn’t watching, I've been keeping a close eye on the competition in CiR, their strengths, weaknesses, preferences and overall style. I have watched them all and that is why, in three weeks time at Risk I will be walking out with a guaranteed Championship opportunity. Will it be the CiR heavyweight Championship? The Annihilation or Bloodshed Championship? Maybe I'll reform the Revenants and challenge for the tag team titles.”
-
Jake: “A year on the sidelines certainly hasn't done anything to diminish Henri's confidence. He's putting not just the entire field of Risk or Reward on notice, but also every Champion and challenger going into the event.”
-
Stan: “He always did have a more than healthy opinion of himself, and we saw how that worked out for him last time.”
-
Jake: “Only time will tell if this confidence is warranted, or if Henri will crash and burn. But for now I can safely say that every active member of the CiR Roster, had better take notice because The Blackstar has returned!”
-
This is why we bleed by Leader surprises the crowd including Henri Black who is standing in the ring when Prayme Rosario appears on stage by himself and a microphone in hand.
Rosario makes his way to the ring and climb the steal steps entering the ring between the ropes.
-
The two men just stand there staring at each other as the crowd start cheering with a ‘’Rev It Up’’ chant can be heard across the sold out arena.
-
Prayme slowly brings the mic to his lips

-
Prayme: “Brother Henri…long time no see, I have to say it feels good to see you back on Bloodshed and healthy.”
-
Mixed reaction from the crowd following the words of Rosario.
-
Prayme: “I was listening to you from my locker room and I couldn’t stand there and just let you talk by yourself. I mean you’ve mentioned The Revenants…”
-
Another ‘Rev it up!’ chant can be heard.
-
Prayme: “I highly doubt the reformation of The Revenants at this moment…you and I aren’t on the same page specially since the announcement of the Risk or Reward match was made…we both want to walk out with a case but not any case…the World Heavyweight championship opportunity!”
-
The two rivals/friends stare at each other not saying a word before Henri takes back the lead
-
Henri: “You're right Prayme. Ever since the announcement that we would both be involved in Risk or Reward the internet has been blowing up, Will the Revenants reform? Can Henri Black and Prayme Rosario co-exist with so much on the line?”
-
Henri looks mildly confused and Shrugs
-
Henri: “The answer to all those questions and more is will be revealed at RISK. But I would advise you to remember Prayme, the two of us are not the only Revenants. That's not to say that I've been in contact with the others. Truth be told this is the first time I've spoken to one of the other Revenants in over a year, but you never know what those two are up to, so it's best not to discount their existence.”
-
Prayme slightly smirk
-
Prayme: “Henri I do know we we're more in the Revenants, I see one standing in front of me, I got one being loyal to me and great friend but he is the thing Henri it's not about The Revenants...it's about ceasing the opportunity and moving forward.”
-
Prayme steps forwards approaching Henri Black like he was ready to fight
-
Prayme: “They aren't here brother but we are...and at the Risk or Reward match...I'm putting you all at risk for all the rewards possible...now the real question is are we going to show them who's in charge...or going to split the profits?”
-
Prayme stares Henri

Prayme: “I want you to know brother that I'm not afraid of inflicting pain to anyone... -pauses for a moment- A-N-Y-ONE!”
-
Henri: “Are we going to work together You say? We might at times, but you said it yourself, We both want to walk out of RISK with a guaranteed opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship and at the end of the day, when all is said and done only one of us will be leaving with that opportunity.”
-
Henri shrugs back the sleeve on his right arm and looks at his notable bare wrist, as if checking the time.
-
Henri: “Now if you'll excuse me I have a massacre, I mean match, to get ready for. It was good seeing you again Prayme, but I truly believe the next time we stand in this ring together that one of us will not be walking out.”
-
With that Henri exits the ring and makes his way backstage to prepare for his match later in the evening.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No risk, Only reward. Open to Prayme. Bloodshed. before Henri's match

Post  BBR on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:45 pm

This is why we bleed by Leader surprises the crowd including Henri Black who is standing in the ring when Prayme Rosario appears on stage by himself and a microphone in hand.
Rosario makes his way to the ring and climb the steal steps entering the ring between the ropes.

The two men just stand there staring at each other as the crowd start cheering with a ‘’Rev It Up’’ chant can be heard across the sold out arena.

Prayme slowly brings the mic to his lips.

Prayme : ‘’ Brother Henri…long time no see, I have to say it feels good to see you back on Bloodshed and healthy. ‘’

Mixed reaction from the crowd following the words of Rosario.

‘’ I was listening to you from my locker room and I couldn’t stand there and just let you talk by yourself. I mean you’ve mentioned The Revenants…’’

Another ‘’ Rev it up! ‘’ chant can be heard.

‘’ I highly doubt the reformation of The Revenants at this moment…you and I aren’t on the same page specially since the announcement of the Risk or Reward match was made…we both want to walk out with a case but not any case…the World Heavyweight championship opportunity! ‘’
The two rivals/friends stares at each other not saying a word before Henri takes back the lead
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:39 am

Henri: You're right Prayme. Ever since the announcement that we would both be involved in Risk or Reward the internet has been blowing up, Will the Revenants reform? Can Henri Black and Prayme Rosario co-exist with so much on the line?

Henri looks mildly confused and Shrugs

Henri: The answer to all those questions and more is will be revealed at RISK. But I would advise you to remember Prayme, the two of us are not the only Revenants. That's not to say that I've been in contact with the others. Truth be told this is the first time I've spoken to one of the other Revenants in over a year, but you never know what those two are up to, so it's best not to discount their existence.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Prayme slightly smirk 

Prayme: '' Henri I do know we we're more in the Revenants, I see one standing in front of me, I got one being loyal to me and great friend but he is the thing Henri it's not about The Revenants...it's about ceasing the opportunity and moving forward. ''

Prayme steps forwards approaching Henri Black like he was ready to fight

'' They aren't here brother but we are...and at the Risk or Reward match...I'm putting you all at risk for all the rewards possible...now the real question is are we going to show them who's in charge...or going to split the profits? ''

Prayme stares Henri

'' I want you to know brother that I'm not afraid of inflicting pain to anyone...-pauses for a moment- A-N-Y-ONE! ''
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:16 am

Henri: Are we going to work together You say? We might at times, but you said it yourself, We both ant to talk out of RISK with a guaranteed opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship and at the end of the day, when all is said and done only one of us will be leaving with that opportunity.

Henri shrugs back the sleeve on his right arm and looks at his notable bare wrist, as if checking the time.

Henri: Now if you'll excuse me I have a massacre, I mean match, to get ready for. It was good seeing you again Prayme, but I truly believe the next time we stand in this ring together that one of us will not be walking out.

With that Henri exits the ring and makes his way backstage to prepare for his match later in the evening.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down