The Konnely Legacy Begins Anew (Way Earlier in the show, Must be way BEFORE Konnely Open Challenge RP)

Go down

The Konnely Legacy Begins Anew (Way Earlier in the show, Must be way BEFORE Konnely Open Challenge RP)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:06 am

The camera changes over from Ring-side over to an interview room backstage where we see Bex & Kaleb Konnely sitting side by side. Bex starts off the segment.
-
Bex: Welcome CiR fans and as you can see I have the "Midnight Son" Kaleb Konnely here with me tonight. Starting out, I'd like to wish my deepest condolences to the Konnely family as just last week it was learned that your father, Lester Konnely, has suddenly passed. Lester Konnely had a great impact in your career here in CiR and created a strong legacy within both you and your brother, Brian Konnely.
-
Kaleb Konnely: Thank you Bex, our family is still mourning especially with such a sudden loss. But as you can see, I am here on CiR tonight to bring entertainment to the CiR fans and my father truthfully would want me to be here. My father was a strong believer in professional wrestling and I am not going to disappoint him now by taking time off. I am gonna honor my father's legacy by entering that CiR ring and putting a show on for these fans.
-
Bex: I'll give it to you Kaleb, you've got a lot of heart and I am sure your father is here with you now cheering you on. We understand your brother is currently busy taking care of your father's wrestling Academy, how's the Academy taking it?
-
Kaleb Konnely gives a glistening smile.
-
Kaleb Konnely: The Recruits over at The Konnely Academy has been training harder than ever in memory of my father. They want to honor his name and strive to be the best they can be just like me. Who knows. One day they very well may end up here on CiR. As long as they keep training hard and keep their eyes set on the prize, anything is possible....ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Which is why I am making a big announcement right here, right now regarding my CIR career.
-
Bex suddenly looks over to Kaleb with a surprised look to her face, almost taken back by this supposed "announcement."
-
Bex: Wha-What do you mean "Big Announcement"? You don't plan to retire this early on in your career, are you?
-
Kaleb Konnely interjects with a slight chuckle.
-
Kaleb Konnely: My career is nowhere near from over. In fact, with my father's sudden passing, I would say my career has just gotten started. A spark has fired off inside me and I must say this is the most fired up I've been since I became the Youngest CiR Double Down Champion in CiR history. Now, I may have lost that title & recently my career hasn't gone as well as I liked here in CiR but that's where my announcement comes into play.
-
Kaleb Konnely stands from his chair, and requests the mic from Bex. Bex agrees reluctantly, handing it over as Kaleb steps closer to the camera.
-
Kaleb Konnely: As of tonight, I have hit the reset switch on my CiR career. As of right now, No more fancy entrances. No more fancy Attires. No more Entrance music. I am running with a clean slate. Forget my Championship victories, forget my "titles" and nicknames. This is a BRAND NEW Kaleb Konnely. Tonight, I begin a fresh start in CiR and I plan to rise to the top from square one. And when I reach the top? No one can say I never earned it. No can say that I took a cheap route. Today begins a new era for the Konnely name and it's time I make my father proud of who I am and it's time I bring my father's legacy to the lime light.
-
Kaleb Konnely gives a short smile at the camera.
-
Kaleb Konnely: Tonight, I'll take on anyone you throw at me. I don't care if you make me face off a local talent, I don't care if you make me take on a bear from the local zoo! Tonight, I bring honor to my name and ain't nothing gonna stop me from achieving my goals & make my daddy proud!
-
Kaleb Konnely hands the mic over to Bex as he exits from the Camera shot. Bex elegantly steps up from her chair and faces towards the camera.
-
Bex: Strong words from a fired-up Kaleb Konnely. It looks like we have a major Open-Challenge and who knows which CIR superstar, or if it even is a superstar who takes up his challenge. This is Bex, Signing off!
-
The camera fades away as Bex begins to clean up the set.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down