Who Will Accept The Konnely Open-Challenge??? (Directly before Kaleb Konnely Vs. Axel Crow)

Go down

Who Will Accept The Konnely Open-Challenge??? (Directly before Kaleb Konnely Vs. Axel Crow)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:40 am

The CiR camera pans the crowd awaiting the next contest.
-
The fans stand and begin a light cheer as the camera pans over to Kaleb Konnely walking down the ramp, no theme song, no titantron, wearing basic black trunks, black kneepads & black boots.
-
Kaleb Konnely requests a microphone and steps into the ring.
-
Kaleb taking no time, raises the mic to his lips and panders to the crowd.
-
Kaleb Konnely: CIR Universe! It's time to show you that I mean business here tonight! It seems the Commissioner didn't take me very serious when I made my open challenge and demanded him give me a match.
-
The fans boo after hearing the Commissioner did not adhere to Kaleb's wish.
-
Kaleb Konnely: So now I have to take up someone elses TV time and put matters into my own hands! So I am going to announce once again that I am here tonight to put on a show for these CIR fans and bring honor and integrity to my Family name! So tonight, to kick off that legacy and to begin my fresh start, I am issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back, whether it be a wrestler, a CIR writer, a CIR producer or even that damn pimp monkey from CIR's past!
-
Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson hits the Carnage Arena as we see The Seventh Sanctum slowly walk onto the CiR Ramp. After a few moments of standing there, we see Andrew Whitmann appear inbetween Leonidas & Laura Hernsfield. Andrew Whitmann raises his mic to his lips & the music fades away.
-
Andrew Whitmann: Well, Well, Well. Someone looking to "revitalize" their career I hear? Sounds like the perfect opportunity for The Seventh Sanctum to step in, isn't it?
-
Trent Acid & Axel Crow nod in agreement towards Andrew.
-
Andrew Whitmann: Kaleb, I think we can be of a great help...Of course, You'll have to leave everything behind to be opened to the truth of you truly are. To be accepted within the Sanctum you must abandon everything you hold dear and truly leave yourself with nothing. You must look deep within and find your true nature and accept that you are nothing but an empty shell. The darkness in your heart wants to escape that empty shell you call a body and we are willing to break the seal and bring you into a new dawn.
-
Andrew Whitman looks back at Leonidas, the behemoth of the group, and looks back at Kaleb Konnely with a smile.
-
Andrew Whitmann: If you look at the men behind me, you'll see The Sanctuary turned them into hungry, powerful beasts of nature. You can be the same...you can become everything you want to be. Forgo your name, Forgo your legacy. Your deceased father will not be of any help and you are better off abandoning such childish hopes and wishes because your father is dead. Your father isn't here to babysit you anymore. He is a distant memory but allow us to create a stronger memory within you. A memory of destruction and mayhem with you fighting alongside The Seventh Sanc-
-
Kaleb Konnely quickly interjects with rage and emotion as the fans are left in shock at Andrew's statements.
-
Kaleb Konnely: How *Explicit* dare you! You don't dare talk *Explicit* about my family and disgrace my father's legacy! It's time someone finally put you in your place! So let me once again be very clear, I don't care what your motives are but I issued an Open Challenge and since you all so kindly came out here, I guess I'll just have to face one of you and teach you guys some respect!
-
Kaleb Konnely points at Andrew Whitmann and demands he get into the ring.
-
Andrew Whitmann: Oh no my dear boy. I am not a competitor so I wouldn't dare. But if a challenge is what you want then a challenge you will get! Perhaps then you will open your eyes to reality and see how much you will benefit by joining our Sanctum!
-
Andrew Whitmann directs Axel Crow to make his way down the ring.
-
Kaleb Konnely drops the mic, entering a battle-ready stance, and signals Axel Crow to bring it on!
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down