One Step at a Time

Go down

One Step at a Time

Post  King on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:57 pm

The camera moving around backstage with Bex barely in the view. The cameraman and Bex seems to be searching for someone to interview. The camera barely catches a glimpse of Alexander Svart and Alyssa Hendryl talking to each other. The camera quickly turns back and now focuses on this odd pairing found in the backstage area. Bex and the cameraman are making their way towards the two wrestlers but as they get closer, it seems like the two wrestlers are now finished with their conversation as Alyssa Hendryl walks away.
-
Bex: Alyssa!
-
It seems to be too late as Alyssa keeps on walking without a sign of hearing. The Sweet Swede Alexander Svart notices Bex and looks at her with a smile on his face.
-
Alexander Svart: Hi Bex! What's going on?
-
Bex: Hi Alex, well we are looking for someone to interview and it seems like we got it served!
-
Bex stands next to Alex and looks into the camera
-
Bex: Well Alex, the Carnage in Ring fans have been seeing more and more of you these past couple of weeks. But it still feels like we know too little about you. Let's take for example, what was your conversation with Alyssa Hendryl about?
-
Oh that? It was nothing. I have just been introducing myself to as many as possible. Our paths may or may not cross, but at least I can introduce myself with a bright smile on my face.
-
Alexander Svart shines a bright smile to Bex
-
Bex: I see. Then let's talk about something else, what is your current goal?
-
My goal is the world title, one day. But I know that I am not ready for that yet. So I will start at a point I feel comfortable at. I will work my way up slowly and by the end of it earn respect one step at a time.

-
Alexendar Svart walks away
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down