First Step

Go down

First Step

Post  Victor Machado on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:06 pm

The camera cuts out to a room with two people, calmly arguing, with one of them appearing to be looking for advice. The cameraman attempts to get closer to the chit-chat, successfully capturing two well-known faces.
-
Victor Machado: “The idea’s still coming along, correct?”
-
Alyssa: “Yes. We’re still up to it.”
-
Victor Machado: “Great. Because today, chica, I’ll be needing some help.”
-
Alyssa: “Oh? Is that so?”
-
Victor Machado: “Si. That goblin in a suit put me up against King this week, and he’s quite a tough nut to crack.”
-
Victor takes a deep breath, puts on his serious face and looks straight back at Alyssa.
-
Victor Machado: “If the idea’s going through, we need to prove a point here. Tom Midas beat me last time, but King beat him back.”
-
Victor Machado: “By winning tonight, I’ll essentially prove that I’m better than King and, consequently, than Tom Midas. But for that…”
-
Victor grabs Vickie with his left hand and points it at Alyssa.
-
Victor Machado: “I’ll need you to come help me on my match.”
-
Alyssa: “Help you? I can’t do much, this is a singles match. I can accompany you ringside and try to do my best, but that’s about it. You’re on your own in that ring.”
-
Victor Machado: “Whatever, that should be enough. Your presence should intimidate King to the point that it’ll affect him.”
-
Alyssa: “Sounds like a deal to me. We’ll still have to discuss more details about what’s to come, however.”
-
Victor picks his stuff up to get ready for his match and looks back at Alyssa, before moving forward, while still talking to his back.
-
Victor Machado: “Sure muchacha! See you after the match, then.”
-
The camera captures Victor’s image slowly fading into the shadows of the corridors, as Alyssa stands in her place, looking as if she’s planning something. The image eventually fades out to black to the sight of her.
Victor Machado

View user profile

Back to top Go down