Addressing Bloodshed & Risk or Reward (Infamy)

Go down

Addressing Bloodshed & Risk or Reward (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:48 am

The ringside area is calm for a moment until a “Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth starts playing throughout the entire arena. Without a second to spare, Adam Harvey steps onto the stage with a giant smile on his face. He stands in the middle of said stage and points to the left side and the right side, wanting to see which side will give him the loudest reaction. He points to both sides again, then claps towards all of the fans, and makes his way to the ring.
-
Jake: "What a great way to kick off Infamy tonight with the Commissioner!"
-
Adam walks down the ramp and slides into the ring upon it. He grabs a microphone and awaits for his music to lower to begin speaking.
-
Adam Harvey: "Where you at everybody?!"
-
The fans erupt into cheers for the Commissioner.
-
Adam Harvey: "Everyone in attendance, everyone at home, welcome to Infamy; the hottest pro wrestling show to hit Wednesday nights!
Now as Jake and Stan talked about moments ago, we have a great show lined up for you and I don't want to waste anymore of your time this evening. That is why I'm out here to make two announcements: one regarding this Sunday's Bloodshed and one regarding RISK.
-
As you all heard, King challenged Rated RS to put his CiR Annihilation Championship on the line at RISK to make their match a Title versus Title match where the winner takes all. While I'm all for that idea, we have to wait to hear from Rated RS this Sunday... that is if he can keep his championship. Now I hate rewarding bad behavior, and attacking Steven Rausch before his match this last Sunday is bad behavior... but I had this great idea for a match that I just had to do it. That is why this Sunday, Jimmy James, just over three years since his historic 441 day reign as Annihilation Champion ended, will get a chance to challenge for said title against a longtime rival of his, the Annihilation Champion, Rated RS!"

-
The crowd glees with excitement at the first announcement. Adam, in the meantime, switches the microphone into his other hand while waiting for the crowd to simmer down.
-
Adam Harvey: "While that match could set something up for RISK, my next topic is something that is confirmed for RISK and that is the debuting Risk or Reward match.
For those that missed my announcement last season, the Risk or Reward match is different type of match than anything we have seen in Carnage in Ring. In each corner of the ring with be a pole that have a briefcase hanging from it. Inside each of those briefcases is a contract that will determine the next few seasons for the person that obtains it.
In the first briefcase, it will be a Tag Team Championship contract.
In the second briefcase, it will be a Bloodshed or Annihilation Championship contract; the winner decides which.
In the third briefcase, it will be a World Heavyweight Championship contract.
These championship matches will take place this fall at the following pay-per-view: Cardinal Carnage!
Don't forget about the fourth briefcase, though, as that contains a contract that states that the holder of the briefcase can’t receive a title match for four whole seasons.
-
But the question remains... who will be in this first time ever match? I've looked up and down the roster and made a few other phone calls take make sure this match is stacked from the top to the bottom. I am now going to announce the seven men that will compete against each other to try and gain those briefcases."

-
Adam Harvey looks towards the CarnageTron as the image of the first participant flashes onto the screen.
-
Adam Harvey: "We will start off with the former Tag Team and Purity Champion: Tom Midas!"
-
-
Adam Harvey: "A man who recently returned to CiR in quite a violent fashion: 'Bone Collector' Prayme Rosario!"
-
-
Adam Harvey: "The snake in the grass who is ready to strike at any time: Python!"
-
-
Adam Harvey: "The former Double Down Champion and a young man fighting for a chance: Mister N!"
-
-
Adam Harvey: "Attitude changes have been seen in the recent weeks have made him more aggressive: Ryan Magnus!"
-
-
Adam Harvey: "The Portuguese Madman who will swing his head into your skull: Victor Machado!"
-
-
Adam Harvey: "And the final participant... making his return after nearly a year away... Henri Black!"
-
-
Cheers erupt around the arena for the proclamation of Henri Black's return! The crowd starts to chant "Henri Black" in excitment.
-
Adam Harvey: "The match is stacked, and I'm excited to see what these men have up their sleeves come RISK. Thank you for your time, and enjoy the show!"
-
"Symphony of Destruction" queues up and Adam bows to the crowd before exiting the ring. He walks up to the stage and makes his way backstage. The screen fades out.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down