Rough Patch (Infamy)

Go down

Rough Patch (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:13 pm

Fading into the interview area, the cameras focus on Candice Witt. She stands in front of the interview set wearing a white blouse and black jeans, along with black high heels. The blonde interviewer has the microphone in her hand and smiles to the camera.
-
Candice Witt: "Hello fans, Candice Witt here. I'm back here with an exclusive interview with none other than the man himself, one half of The Life Partners: Sammy South."
-
Sammy walks into the shot wearing his green and gray wrestling gear. Noticable absent is his tag team partner Repo Man, who doesn't appear to join Sammy at this interview.
-
Candice Witt: "Welcome Sammy. Now I'm going to jump to my first question and that's where is Repo Man?"
-
Sammy South: "I told Repo to stay behind tonight. I have a match with Logan Acid, the guy I've gone head to head with that ring before. He is the Tag Team Champion and I want that championship around my waist come RISK, and tonight I show him exactly how I want it."
-
Candice Witt: "You still didn't really answer my question... why isn't Repo with you?"
-
Sammy shakes his head at Candice.
-
Sammy South: "I said it already: I told him to stay behind. But I know you are going to keep fishing so I'm just going to bite so you can reel me in.
After our... disagreement this past Sunday, I haven't spoken to Repo and I don't want to at the moment. Maybe I'm being hard-headed, but I don't care. I want to prove something, and I want to win."

-
Candice Witt: "So is that your mission for tonight against Logan Acid? Win?"
-
Sammy South: "Yes. Yes it is, and that is because I don't want to fight harder or have people saying I deserve the titles... I want people to say that I won and that I am the champion. I will be the champion or it's just not worth trying."
-
Candice Witt: "What are you saying exactly?"
-
In response, ''The Firebird'' looks down at the ground for a few seconds. He looks back up into Candice's eyes and a mixed look of anger and sadness is across his face.
-
Sammy South: "You know... exactly what I mean."
-
After giving her a pat on the back, Sammy walks off the set leaving Candice quite confused. The screen fades out.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum